Value Score Average Value
Good For Solo
a beautiful hotel in the boonies
I got an incredible deal on this hotel for how nice it is. Even without a great deal, the $70 or so per night they charge regularly is still a steal.
Beautiful accomodations: large room, a big, comfortable bed, wired internet, a very good restaurant and bar, big pool with hot tub, great general decor.
HOWEVER, this place is in the middle of a forest preserve, so the only things by the hotel are an office building and a Hilton. Everything else requires at least a 5 minute drive, but there are some interesting things within that 5 minute drive. For instance, the area just to the south is strangely predominately Korean, so there are several Korean restaurants and a very good Asian tea shop just to the south on Milwaukee. To the north is another small shopping area around Palatine/Wolf Road.
You're also only about 10 minutes from "Restaurant Row" in Wheeling which is where many famous Chicago restaurants have opened suburban locations.
So don't stay here (or the Hilton next door) if you don't have a car. The closest METRA station is North Glenview on the Milwaukee North line.
Unique Quality: Wonderful pool, in-room internet, superb restaurant, very friendly staff
Directions: Milwaukee Avenue (IL 21) between Lake and Palatine/Wolf Roads
Popular Hotels in Northbrook
2875 Milwaukee Ave, Northbrook
933 Skokie Blvd, Northbrook
1110 Willow Road, Northbrook
340 Waukegan Rd, Northbrook
Explore the World
- Holiday Inn Express Pawleys Island-Myrtle Beach
- Swiss-Garden Resort & Spa Damai Laut
- Symphony Palms beach Resort
- Hawthorn Suites Orlando Seaworld
- Rio Park Hotel
- Marriott's Harbour Lake Orlando
- Orange County Resort Hotel
- Candlewood Suites Destin-Miramar Beach
- Club & Hotel Letoonia Fethiye
- Pearl of the Pacific Boracay Resort & Spa
- Morongo Casino Resort And Spa
- Fiesta Hotel Oasis Paraiso