Holiday Inn Express Suites Deerfield

jmpncsu's Profile Photo

Very Nice Short Stay for Business

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 19, 2015

I stayed one night at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Chicago-Deerfield/Lincolnshire for business. It was a short stay, but very pleasant. I arrived later in the evening and the front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. The room itself was nice - big and clean, and the king size bed was very comfortable. I actually got a very good night of sleep. After checking in, I went down to the hot tub. It felt great after being cramped up in an airplane. They also had a swimming pool and 24-hour fitness center, though I didn't use these amenities. There was free WiFi in the room and it was relatively fast. In the morning, they had a really nice breakfast. They had eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, cereal, fruit and pastries. So many hotels now seem to be trimming down on breakfast stuff, so it was nice to have good breakfast. After checking out, the hotel shuttled me to work location which was nearby. Since my employer is headquartered in the area, I imagine I'll be traveling to the area more, and I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Unique Quality: Convenient location to major companies in the Deerfield area.

Nearby Holiday Inn Express Suites Deerfield

Holiday Inn Express Suites Deerfield

• Holiday Inn Riverwoods
  • Riverwoods Holiday Inn
  • Holiday Inn Express Riverwoods
  • Holiday Inn Express And Suites Chicago - Deerfield / Lincolnshire
  • Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chicago - Deerfield / Lincolnshire Hotel Riverwoods

Address: 2600 LAKE COOK ROAD, Riverwoods, IL 60015

• Free High Speed Internet
  • Kitchenette
  • Suites

Riverwoods Travel Forum

Need advice about Riverwoods, Illinois? Visit the Travel Forum for Riverwoods and ask our Answer Gurus.

Riverwoods Travel Guide