Hyatt Summerfield Suites Schaumburg

Travelocity Booking.com

Tags

Theater Travel Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
See Amenities

Didn't get Room I Reserved But had to pay for it!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 23, 2007

I booked a Whirlpool Room and when I arrived we were put in a small Studio room. We complained to the front desk and they had no Whirlpool rooms open. She told us someone (one of the managers had chaned our room on the computer before we arrived) she moved us to what she said was a better room but all it was was a room that slept 4. Not a Whirlpool room and doesn't make up for the romantic getaway you had planned! They had no manager on duty that night to do anything about our bill. The next morning when we checked out there still was no one that that could adjust our bill and we were charged for the whirlpool room even though we didn't stay in one. The front desk took our name and number and told us the manager would call us on Monday morning and she was 90% sure that the manager would do something about our bill. But you guessed it no phone call. I found it rather disturbing that this hotel doesn't not have anyone with any authority there on weekends. I tried to contact the hotel manager and cannot get a hold of her only can leave a message. Even emailed. So I would not trust this place. Very poorly run and you might pay for more than you get here! Also one of our windows in our room would not shut all the way so it wouldn't lock. Pay per view movies are $12.99 which I thought was kind of high.

Directions: Shopping District

• Free High Speed Internet
  • Kitchenette
  • Suites

Schaumburg Travel Forum

Need advice about Schaumburg, Illinois? Visit the Travel Forum for Schaumburg and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Schaumburg hotel reviews