Super 8 Waukegan

630 N. Green Bay, , Waukegan, Illinois 60085
#17 of 17 hotels in Waukegan
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 6, 2010

I booked this hotel because it was the only one with rooms available for 1 night. I came up here with family, which drove me absolutely bonkers, for my brother to graduate from Naval Boot Camp. The hotel that was booked with family was a 1 queen bed room, for 3 adults and a 2 yr old. It was crammed, so I got my own room. Thank GOD it was for only 1 night.....

First came in, and they were telling me my credit card was denied, when I new there was way more then enough on it, and come to find out they charged me 3 times, which was denying it for fraud issues. The front desk person didn't speak english very well either. So I get my keys, go to the room.

I opened the door to the room, and it smelled and looked like a cat peed all over the place. So I asked for another room. They said they didn't have anymore, and wouldn't even get me air freshener. So I constantly coughed and gagged the entire time until I got down to Wal-Mart for some Febreze, air fresheners, and Lysol for the sheets and bed.

It was the WORST hotel I've ever been in, and wouldn't even recommend this to my worst enemy. And I paid $95 for the one night.

DON"T STAY HERE.... if it's a last resort... SLEEP IN YOUR CAR!!!

Directions: Area was fairly sketchy.

Waukegan Travel Forum

Need advice about Waukegan, Illinois? Visit the Travel Forum for Waukegan and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Waukegan hotel reviews