5501 Coventry Lane, Fort Wayne, Indiana, 46804, United States

BEST WESTERN Luxbury Inn Fort Wayne
Orbitz.com Hotels.com Expedia.com

Costs 39% more than similarly rated 2 star hotels

• A Dump!

We stayed at Best Western, this past weekend. A complete dump and the owners need customer service training. I will never stay at any Best Western again.

The room, a dump and stinky. But the real problem is when we saw a dirty tub. We eventually realized why. The water would not turn on. I called the front desk and asked for another room because we needed a shower before attending an event that we drove 3 hours to attend

The desk said they would send a repair man down, 5 minutes a knock at the door, it was Meera and another person came in, they were not the repair man. Meera the owner was rude and did not know when it could be fixed, had no more rooms for us, and the area hotels were booked. She said if we did not like it to leave. No customer service skills. Hubby and Meera got into a little tiff over her lack of professionalism.

Meera, decided to try to not help us, did not call the repair man and although she said we could shower in another room, we waited an hour for her to open up the rooom. At that time a repair man did show and fix the shower.

While showering, I was skaulded by hot water, you see the cold was skaulding hot and the hot, ice cold. I fell out of the shower trying to escape from the skaulding water, hurt the top of my foot and knee.

I infomed the desk of this, but everyone was so rude. I am sure they rented the room again instead of fixing. Boycott Best Western, they are independantly owned and no one cares!!!!

And the place is expensive for such a dumpy place!!!!

Unique Quality: A Dump

• Go down the road to Comfort Suites!

One night stay...pillows were not the best..pool was to small...staff was rude and could have spoken better English...the breakfast was not great..McDonald's has better breakfast...My family and I would have had a better stay at a Motel 8...We stayed the the Comfort Suties the next day and it was excellent!!...and they had a better Zoo package than the Western also...I wouldn't recommend the Western to my enemies!

Comments