5172 Kaybee Dr, Gas City, IN, 46953, USA
Orbitz.com Booking.com Expedia.com

Travel Tips for Gas City

carolinarose's new Gas City Page

by carolinarose

Ya'll wouldn't believe how I wound up moving to Gas City, Indiana from Ashland, Wisconsin. But that's another story. The main thing is I was taking a trip to Maysville, Kentucky to see my brother and my sister-in-law when I had major car trouble right around Chicago, Illinois. I had met a friend on the Internet who lives in Marion, Indiana. Anyway to make a long story short, I wound up coming to Marion and my friend fixed my car for me. While I was in the area I drove around and loved Gas City. It's absolutely beautiful. The people are so friendly. The area is gorgeous. It's a wonderful place to raise a child. I totally fell in love with the area, so I moved here in August of this year. I'm happy because I finally have the "heat" that I missed so much up north. I love everything about the area. I can't tell you too much as of yet because I haven't been out "exploring" too much yet. Have to get everything settled in first. But, count on me filling you in on all the highlights. There are a lot of famous people that are from all around this area though. James Dean, Leann Rymes, Jim Davis,the creator of the comic strip "Garfield", Weaver Popcorn, and a lot of other attractions. John Cougar Mellencamp may be the biggest attraction of all, since he's from right around Indianapolis (which isn't far from here) and the people are so hospitable and friendly. You just have to come check it out if you get the chance.

Comments