Super 8 Motel - Hammond/North

Super 8 Motel Hammond North
Expedia.com Super8.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Poor

• Hammond north super8

Checked in went to dinner. In room 106. As we passed the front desk and turned to the left down our hall we were met with very strong cigarette smoke. I have asthma. I had an attack. I went to the front desk. Carlene was working. I told her of my chronic illness and of the very HEAVY cigarette smoke down the hall. She asked me if anyone was smoking in the hall. I told her I saw no one in the hall. She then told me she has " no way" of finding out what room it is coming from. What a lazy worker. If we were in our room and snuck extra people in or had a pet they would be all over it. I called the 800 number and spoke with Carly who told me she was very "sorry". But has no way of making this employee do her job. She was just here for"lip service.". So if u don't like smoke or have a health condition that is worse around smoke don't go here! They refused at the 800 number to contact the manager for me. What a HOLE!

Unique Quality: Heavy smoke smell in a non-smoking bldg

Directions: Hammond in

• Great Motel!

We were completely delighted with this lovely motel. Clean, well maintained, friendly staff, good location, bug free, great value for the money. We went to attend a U. of Chicago commencement, and saved from $100 to $200 over the price of Chicago city hotels, which would have been no closer to the venue. The continental breakfast was an unexpected plus. Nice showers, fresh coffee, comfortable beds, good air conditioning. An all round great experience, with a room comparable to some luxury hotels we've stayed at. The staff could not have been nicer.

Comments