Best Western Inn Suites Of Merrillville

Priceline Travelocity

Tags

Zoo Spa and Resort Theme Park Trips
See Amenities

No pets allowed at this dog pound

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 25, 2014

After verifying with Tripadvisor that this low rent motel in a less than desirable area accepted pets and having our credit card charged, we were turned away on July 4th and forced to scramble for another room. We were on our way to our new home in Maine from California and traveling with our blind pug. They even refused to refund after a dispute with the credit card company. Greed, is not good. And karma is a b$&@#.

"Great place to stay and value for Money"

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 28, 2011

I booked Best western inn and suites, Merrillville through Expedia.com. I basically just needed a clean room and safe location as I were in town visiting family Function. This hotel well exceeded our expectations! The hot breakfast was quite pleasant and offered anything you could want including great coffee. The beds were clean and comfortable with all the amenities. I haven't used the pool but it was clean and Indoor. The Staff was very friendly. They answered to all my queries & provided the information as required by me. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Unique Quality: Cable satellite television with HBO

Nearby Best Western Inn Suites Of Merrillville

Best Western Inn Suites Of Merrillville

• Best Western Merrillville
  • Merrillville Best Western

Address: 8293 Louisiana Street, Merrillville, Indiana, 46410-6345, United States

2 Photos of Best Western Inn Suites Of Merrillville

• Free Parking
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Merrillville Travel Forum

Need advice about Merrillville, Indiana? Visit the Travel Forum for Merrillville and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Merrillville hotel reviews