Brown County Inn

BarbeeS's Profile Photo

Stay somewhere else

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 14, 2012

We were NOT impressed, and will not stay there again. When we 1st entered the room I was struck by the darkness of the room. Even with all the lamps on, it was still VERY dark. There was wood paneling along 1 whole wall, with evidence that something (a decorative piece of wood?) had been removed. There was also a musty/moldy smell to the room. There was a child’s toy gun and 2 ping pong balls under one of the beds leftover from a previous guest, so obviously the room hadn’t been vacuumed properly. The carpet just outside our room had a big rip in it. The bottom sheet on the bed was too small – it didn’t stay tucked in. Our room had a balcony, which was nice, but the chairs were dirty. The whole place is in desperate need of a remodel! But my biggest problem is that the “free wi-fi” didn’t work the whole weekend. Friday late afternoon I called the front desk when I couldn’t get online and the gal said it was down, and that they were working on it (I wasn’t convinced that they were, in fact, actually working on fixing it). I tried several times from then until Sunday morning, but was never able to get online. When we checked out I asked for a discount because of the wi-fi problem and she gave us $40 off. On the other hand, the restaurant was very good.

Unique Quality: We didn't use it, but the pool looked good. The location was good - close to "Little Nashville" but not QUITE close enough to walk, especially after a full day of shopping.

Directions: Near "Little Nashville"

Nearby Brown County Inn

Brown County Inn

• Brown County Inn Nashville
  • Brown County Nashville
  • Brown County Hotel Nashville

Address: 51 E. State Road 46, P.O. BOX 128, Nashville, Indiana, 47448, United States

1 Photo of Brown County Inn

Amenities at Brown County Inn

• Restaurant
  • Swimming Pool
  • Free Parking

Nashville Travel Forum

Need advice about Nashville, Indiana? Visit the Travel Forum for Nashville and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Nashville hotel reviews