1405 W Christmas Blvd, Santa Claus, Indiana, 47579, United States

More about Santa Claus

"I Got You ,Babe""I Got You ,Babe"

RAGING RAPIDSRAGING RAPIDS

SPASHIN' SAFARISPASHIN' SAFARI

Mother Goose TrainMother Goose Train

Travel Tips for Santa Claus

HOLIDAY WORLD and SPLASHIN'...

by miner

HOLIDAY WORLD and SPLASHIN' SAFARI I can recall going to Santa Clause Land when I was a boy (when dinosaurs roamed the earth) ,and then we took our kids almost weekly ,and now we have taken our granddaughter to this park.I can remember holding them on the carrousel as toddlers to riding the 'Raging Rapids'with them to watching them ride on rides that I wouldn't consider getting on (i.e. the spin and barf).
In 1998 my daughter worked there as an entertainer.It was fun to watch her perform on stage after all the years of her watching the shows as a little girl. She appreciated how much hard work went into putting on these shows.

Packing List

by miner

Beach bag ,roll bag any thing you can cram a bunch of stuff in and carry through a crowd.If you are going to the water park,and everyone does,you will need to change from swimwear to casual to return to the other areas of the park. Dress for the season.It is really hot and humid here in the summer and early fall,but it can get pretty chilly inearly spring and late fall.If you go to the water park,remember this is a family park and wear appropriate swimwear.when reentering the park you will need to dress into your regular clothes or cover your swimsuits with pullovers,etc.Shoes are required in the park outside of the water park. Sunblock Several photo oportunities here.Bring lots of film.It is sold here but I think you will find it cheaper at other stores. Anything you would take to the beach if you are going to the Splasin' Safari Plastic ziplock bags to keep wallets and paper items in for the water rides.On most warter rides you are going to get wet.

When you get tired of the hokey tourist trap..

by Phlebas2

Yes theres lot$$$ to see and spend in Santa Claus.. If you get a chance though take a detour and drive over to Gentryville, IN
Not only will you find an amusing little "town" with some intersint antiques stores and reasonable food and snack pricesyou will also have the excuse to do a little "Lincolning" at The very nice "Lincoln State Park" as well as Lincoln's Boyhood Home... its on "old Highway 231" so hurry pretty soon if yo're going to Santa Clause, 231 will bypass this interesting little town...

IT IS A FAMILY THING

by miner

Yes ,Virginia ,there is a Santa Clause.And I saw him eating a pizza at the Kringle restaurant.
Actually in Southern Indiana there is a villiage called Santa Clause, Indiana.This small community would probably go unnoticed except for a theme park formerly called Santa Clause Land.Over the last several years this little amusemaent has evolved into one of the finest theme parks in the U.S.Pictured is the the Big Guy,my mom,my daughter, and yours truly. I am trying to make points for next year!!

Santa Claus, Indiana

by basstbn

If you are anywhere near, you have to stop in Santa Claus, Indiana - just to say you've been there. Take pictures in front of the big guy, as we did in 1986, and send some cards through the Santa Claus Post Office. For more information about amusement parks and that type thing in the area, check out Miner's Santa Claus page on VT.

Comments