6210 SE Convenience Street, Ankeny, Iowa, 50021, United States

Orbitz.com Hotels.com Expedia.com

• Be Careful, poor service/bait and switch

Be careful, this hotel may change your rates without letting you know. I booked 5 rooms at this hotel several months ago for a family reunion. A couple of days before the reunion, I called the hotel and asked the front desk clerk to change the departure date for one of the rooms to leave one day early. The clerk said nothing about about changing my room rates. When I received the change confirmation via e-mail, the hotel upped my room rate from $149 per night to $189 per night. I called the hotel and asked the hotel to honor my original rate. The hotel clerk told me that only the manager could do it and promised to have the manager call me. I received no call so we decided to switch to another hotel.

In general, this hotel is expensive considering the location...right next to a noisy Interstate. There are several other hotels in the area such at the Holiday Inn Express that are comparable in quality and at lower rates.

Directions: The hotel is right next to noisy Interstate 35.

Comments