Lodge Hotel & Conference Center

Orbitz.com Expedia.com

Historical Travel Business Travel Casino and Gambling
See Amenities

It's so sad

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 5, 2011

We stayed here because we used to live in the Quad Cities area about 15 yrs ago . We wanted to make the 2hr trip and see the sites again and have a pleasant stay. We took the casino package at the 129.99 price. The dinner left much to be desired, the indoor pool is the same as it was 15yrs ago. We took the queen bed and had the pull out couch for our 4yr old grandson. When I pulled the bed out of the couch I saw something in the sheets. I was scared at first and then I looked a little closer and it was a glass pipe with pot still in it. THis was tucked away in the sheets. I believe that it just wasn't left there by a guest. It looked as if when something comes to clean the room they have a little something to help them clean. I called room service and of course how sorry they are and asked if I wanted another room at 9pm at night. I said No but I want someone to come and get this. A gentlemen came knocking at my door a short time later and took it and they told me it would be noted on my account that this was found. When we checked out not a mention of this and our bill came to 170.00 plus including tax. I will never ever stay at this hotel again. Not very clean and very unhappy that it has come to this.

Nearby Lodge Hotel & Conference Center

• Shuttle Service
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Bettendorf Travel Forum

Need advice about Bettendorf, Iowa? Visit the Travel Forum for Bettendorf and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Bettendorf hotel reviews