Value Place Council Bluffs

See Amenities

Great stay / saved money

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 18, 2010

Traveling for business and normally pay between $60 to $ 100 dollars a night, but it only cost me about $30 a night. New hotel, good security, quite, the crew working there helped me find my way around, the weather was kinda humid but I guess that's not their fault. No, they don't have room service but I saved a couple hundred dollars so who cares. I will go back.

Unique Quality: Kitchenette, many security cameras, they check the sex offenders list to see if a guest is on it, if so they are not allowed to stay. Casino's less than a mile away.

Directions: I29 exit 52, left on Nebraska Dr. then left on 35th, off to the left hand side by the interstate.

Terrible Service!!!!!!!!!!! Trick pricing!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 5, 2010

I didn't actually get to stay at this establishment because no one would answer my "after hours" call so that I could check in. However, I had a friend who stayed there that stated the the "low Cost" thing is crap. Not only did they charge for internet, but they only clean the rooms every other week. If you want fresh towels more often you have to pay $7 per week. Not to mention $.32 for local and 800 calls!!!! If you call long distance you may as well try to get a grant from the government to pay for the charges!! Talk about a place who thinks the dookie doesn't stink!! My friend had a bed sheet that had some dirt on it that he was sure would come out in a regular wash, but he was still charged $20 off his $100 security deposit!! This place is a rip off for sure and the staff sucks.

Unique Quality: Sucky staff and trip hazards on all the sidewalks!!!

Directions: It is close to Casinos, that provide shuttle service.

Nearby Value Place Council Bluffs

Amenities at Value Place Council Bluffs

• Wheelchair Accessible
  • Kitchenette

Council Bluffs Travel Forum

Need advice about Council Bluffs, Iowa? Visit the Travel Forum for Council Bluffs and ask our Answer Gurus.

Explore Deeper into Council Bluffs