4729 Progress Drive, Davenport, Iowa, 52807, United States
Staybridge.com Booking.com Travelocity

More about Davenport

Hot, as in Hot Sauce!  ;-)Hot, as in Hot Sauce! ;-)

yes, boys & girls... Sh!t Happens!yes, boys & girls... Sh!t Happens!

"Fly Me to the Moon""Fly Me to the Moon"

Travel Tips for Davenport

I Got 'Ya! Made You Look!

by NC_Ziggy

"While You're Here, Why Not Take a Look? ;-)"

Oh, I feel so badly! I've been to Davenport and even spent a night there. It's a lovely town perched on the banks of the Mississippi River, quite scenic and with some sizzling Music Festivals, I hear. But alas, I have deceived you! Because I've been to Davenport (and would surely go there again) and because I have no pictures of this fair city, and because I would like to have some space to share something I enjoy, and because I can...

I hope Davenport will not mind that I park my bottom here for a while and share some photos with you and VT. There are many reasons that comprise the careful selection of such photos but I declare I can't seem to recall a single one of them... This getting old crap is for the birds!

Butt eye can steal sea! And so, I use this place (in Davenport) as my "Window to the World" offering you a somewhat different perspective from my slightly skewed eye. Perhaps you might compare it to a longing gaze into a dirty toilet... or something like that. You Bee 'Da Judge! Just come & have a Look-See! Hehee!

"This Ain't No Wax Museum Either!"

Yes, My Friends... Come along on a journey into the realm of the curious and the bizarre! Bugs here, and flowers there! People too & places afar! Oh, and then there are pictures of clouds, the moon, and the stars... Far out, there's even one from Mars!

Some will have words, descriptions if you will... Some will say nothing leaving you still... and silent... and wondering. If you don't "get it" as some surely will(not!), don't worry or fret... Just take another pill! Yes, Jill! I highly suggest you digest another chillpill, Jill! Or John! Or Jinny! Or Jay! Just join me in a gip-joint gin-mill as this... leave with a smile and don't be too p!ssed! Time IS Money they say... I hope I've added to yours and not taken away! Yay! :-)

"Hope for the Future"

Here's the thing... If we are ever going to get beyond and above the devisive, ugly qualities of human nature, it will likely depend upon future generations. But, hopefully this world will not have to wait for too many more generations to learn from the failures of the past to realize "What a Wonderful World this Could Be"!To see the pictures currently displayed in the Davenport Hall of Fine Art (Not!), just visit the Travelogues below!

Comments