13041 Ridge Avenue, Bonner Springs, KS, 66012, Uni

Expedia.com Orbitz.com Booking.com

• Not Impressed

The hotel itself is nice, the staff on the other hand is terrible.

We contacted the hotel and set up an over the phone reservation for 2 rooms for 3 nights. We were told the total cost it would be $607, more than I was planning on but acceptable. When we got to the hotel that evening only 1 of the rooms were reserved and they had to scramble to find a 2nd room. Plus, the prices were different from what I was told over the phone.

The next morning I talked to the individual who booked our rooms over the phone. He didn't recall us booking 2 rooms but would fix it. I inquired again about the total for the 3 night stay and he said it would be $377 total per room, more than $607 but I figured the first price I was quoted didn't include taxes.

When it was time to check out I got the bill in 1 room for 3 nights and the other room for just 2. Also the grand total for a 3 night stay was now $422 rather the $377 I was quoted just the day before. I didn't bother mentioning it since I was very unimpressed, what was supposed to cost me $600 originally was now well in to the $700. Sick of dealing with this place I decided not to bother arguing because I figured it wouldn't do any good.

Its been a week and a half since I stayed at the hotel and when checking my credit card balance I find yet another charge from this hotel, for the room they previously forgot to charge me for. Without bothering to contact me about the mistake of forgetting to charge me for a night they just charged my card again. I have absolutely no receipt for this charge. Upon calling them they promised to send one to me right away but regardless I'm not impressed. I should have been made aware of this charge before they did it.

I thought the hotel was nice and was looking forward to staying again when I visit the area since it was just 5 minutes away from my destination but it is not worth the hassle, nor the cost. What was originally supposed to cost $607 ended up costing me $845, $300 more than I had been planning on.

Comments