Regency Inn

Regency Inn Kansas City
Booking.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

Good For No Data
  • Secure Place and Service with a Smile!!

Immaculate, Welcoming, Comfortable --- This Regency Inn sits on first rank and feels serene and secure. The service was excellent. Clean, cozy and a great value! Everywhere you are its clean and tidy. The guest rooms are inviting and comfortable. The front desk and housekeeping staff are very welcoming and cordial. Our suite was comfortable and clean. At breakfast we had an opportunity to talk to the manager of the hotel. He was very friendly and helpful and we enjoyed breakfast, coffee and a chat about the locality. I would highly recommend this hotel for your stay in or near Kansas City. You won't be disappointed.

• I may have pnemonia from airconditoner an dirty pl

woman front desk at night looks like she is in abusive or a abuser an higher than a kite she tried to abuse me threatned me i have no choice but to stay here cus im broke,

Dont stay here

bad place to come down waste your time or money tv sucks shower sucks floor is dirty, i itched from the bed must have dust mites or bedbugs.....i am usin a tarp now.
    nasty people never ever come to the regency inn kansascity,kansas

TO MAKE IT WORSE I MAY HAVE PENOMANIO OR OTHER LUNG INFECTION FROM AIRCONDITENER
    OR FROM DIRTY MOTEL ROOM

Unique Quality: terrible woman in office she was rude i told her there was no phone book, she said she didnt have one in her office,they were very rude manager looks like he is starving

Dont stay here

nasty people never ever come to the regency inn kansascity,kansas

OR FROM DIRTY MOTEL ROOM

• Sespool

I have never seen a more disgusting hotel. It reminded me of the basement scene from the Saw movies. Rooms were filthy, with grafitti throughout the room, broken mirrors, stains like tobacco, or blood, splattered on the walls, filthy bathroom, I could go on and on...When I checked in and out, the staff told me I owed money, and it had already been paid through Orbitz. If you are going to the race, stay somewhere else. You would be better off to drive from KCMO or St. Joe even. FILTHY!!!

Unique Quality: Grafitti art, wavy tv screens, smoke detectors with the covers removed, exhaust fan removed, yet the casing was left, no fitted sheets to constrict your mattress, paper thin walls so you can enjoy the constant hacking of your neighbor, melancholy staff....

Directions: Low Rent

• goodfish's Profile Photo
    Jul 2, 2014 at 5:10 AM

This comment to review by iara.srtaxwa; your mention that:
    "At breakfast we had an opportunity to talk to the manager of the hotel. He was very friendly and helpful and we enjoyed breakfast, coffee and a chat about the locality"?
    I find this interesting as breakfast is not an amenity this accommodation provides. I would question that you actually stayed at this hotel?