Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score No Data
Good For Business
Surfin' on the prairie
I had a friendly welcome and was given a clean, well appointed room with all the essentials: cable TV, coffee, hot shower and a big comfy bed.
The price includes a continental breakfast with your usual coffee, cereals and doughnuts BUT you can also make your own waffles!
Despite the highway location it's plenty quiet (there's not much night traffic in these here parts). This is the official Pony Express highway.
Across the street is a charity shop, perfect for a cheap one-off souvenir. A diner is also within walking distance, otherwise the bright-ish lights of downtown Marysville await.
Unique Quality: 1) Fresh waffles!
2) They have an exercise room with a treadmill, stationary bike and weights. Further down the hall is a big tub with hot water jets to soothe those muscles after a day in the saddle.
3) It's probably the one 'Surf Inn' which is the furthest you can get from the ocean!
Directions: On the east edge of town alongside Highway 36, about a mile east of the Highway 77 junction
Popular Hotels in Marysville
2105 Center Street, (formerly Best Western Surf), Marysville
1127 PONY EXPRESS BLVD, Marysville
1155 Pony Express Hwy, Marysville
Explore the World
- Chilston Park Country House Hotel
- Dream Palace Hotel
- Kyriad Disneyland Resort Paris
- The Curtis
- Grand Hotel Royal
- Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet (270 West Route 59 ), 10954
- Sky Ranch Lodge
- Hotel Kaos
- Hotel Monaco Chicago - a Kimpton Boutique Hotel
- Leeson Bridge Guesthouse
- Hampton Inn & Suites Edmonton/West
- Pepe Mesa
- Homewood Suites Silver Spring