Motel 6 Topeka West

1224 Wanamaker Rd SW, I-70 at Exit 356/I-470 at Exit #1, Topeka, Kansas, 66604, United States
Priceline.com Booking.com Hotels.com

Satisfaction Terrible

More about Topeka

Kansas Pastoral on the walls of the second floorKansas Pastoral on the walls of the second floor

Walls of the outer dome structureWalls of the outer dome structure

Looking over downtown Topeka from atop the CapitolLooking over downtown Topeka from atop the Capitol

The White BuffaloThe White Buffalo

Travel Tips for Topeka

In this picture you will see...

by brdwtchr

In this picture you will see Cedar Crest. It is home to the governor of Kansas. While travelling west on 6th from the capitol turn north on Fairlawn to reach it. It is not 'off the beaten path' but it is only open for a short time every Monday after noon. I have never been in Topeka when it was open. If you ever go there please tell me what it is like inside.

The Kansas Expocentre is a...

by brdwtchr

The Kansas Expocentre is a large building where many events are held.
All kinds of events are held there. I have been to the Expocentre too see a circus, bid on llamas at auction, look at new kinds of farm equipment, and see home improvements exhibited by hundreds of retailers.

My year in the States

by cally

Topeka is a very nice city to stay for a while.
I lived there for about 10 month to improve my English, meet new people and get to know other ways of living!
I had a very nice host-family and friendly neighbors.
School there was a lot of fun. I really like the US-school system and made good friends during my stay. The shops are open all week long, some even 24 hours, that's really great when you come from Germany where every store closes between 5 and 8 p.m.! No stores are open on Sundays either!

Comments