Our Members Say
- Reviews: 4
Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill: One of Kentucky's interesting places to stay!
Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill is one of only three properties in Kentucky listed in the current Zagat Survey of the Top U.S. Hotels, Resorts and Spas.
Simple furnishings, just like it was in the 1800's and early 1900's.
Wonderful food, and a good history lesson about the Shakers, a group of people with an interesting philosophy and attitude toward life.
Aside from staying there, both my twin brother and I, as well as our mom, worked there at some point.
Unique Quality: Wonderful, historic, and scenic area of Kentucky, not too far from Lexington and it's area's horse farms.
This area is truly beautiful, and not just because I grew up here, either.
Part of the Historic Shaker Trail, a National Register of Historic Places Travel Itinerary (see URLs).
Try the restaurant and especially the corn muffins at Shakertown (as it is also called, expecially by the locals) - wonderful!
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Popular Hotels in Burgin
Explore the World
- Cloverleaf Hotel
- The Expat Hotel
- Premier Inn Liverpool - City Centre
- Nur Beach Hotel
- North Parade Hotel
- Hawthorn Suites Kansas City
- Gold Dust West Carson City
- Aureum Palace Hotel - Resort
- Kilca Hostel and Backpacker
- Hotel Galim
- Comfort Inn Southbay
- Al Zaetona Hotel
- Burgin: Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!
- Burgin: Save money, Book now !
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates