Days Inn Elizabethtown Ky

Days Inn Elizabethtown
Hotels.com Booking.com Orbitz.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• sleepless night

Stayed one night and would not recommed. Had a non smoking room and it had a heavy smell of cigarette that made it hard to sleep. Room looked old and needed new furnishings. I would not recommend this motel to my friends unless they were looking for a low priced motel and did not mind smell of smoke.

Unique Quality: Pool looked nice as did the outward appearance of the motel.

• Days Inn Review

Positive: close to interstate, nice appearance from outside, good price, bed fairly comfortable
    Negative: Non smoking room smelled like cigarettes, dirty carpet, room did not look like it had been cleaned well. Would not recommend this Motel unless you do not mind the smell of smoke.

Unique Quality: Nice pool, nice outside appearance, close to interstate.

Directions: close to interstate

More about Elizabethtown

One of many old soda machinesOne of many old soda machines

Travel Tips for Elizabethtown

Lived here

by John195123

I guess I must say that I have lived here as well. For about a year I lived and worked in Elizabethtown, which is nothing like the movie, by the way. I would say that, aside from the town shots in the movie, many of which were filmed, I believe, in Versailles, Ky, E-town is little more than a large set of chain restaurants on a wide, wide strip of Dixie Highway, or 31W. It's has it's nice bits, though, and was a fairly decent place to live, close to Louisville (30-40 minutes) and close to Bowling Green (hour or so) right on I-65. There is little else to say for an introduction, but I'll post some of the restaurants as well. Keep in mind that there is a tendancy for the non-chain places to close down...

Comments