Super 8 Florence

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 148 reviews

Women's Travel Family Travel Luxury Travel
See Amenities

The BEST Hotel experience of my life!!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 25, 2011

I was very excited to stay here. I loved it from the moment I checked-in! This hotel is both modern and fresh. Good rates compared to other nearby hotels. Room was very clean and spacious with all the necessary amenities like Microwave, refrigerators, free wi fi, T.V, Hair dryer. Breakfast room is clean with plenty of tables and hot/cold food selection. . I enjoyed the coffee and cookies. Very comfortable bed with comfy linens & pillows. At the time of Reservation I requested extra pillows & a blanket & they were on the bed when we checked in!! Amazing Service. Wi fi speed was fast. Lots of restaurants nearby. The hotel is located near to Florence Aquatic Center. The highly recommended!

Unique Quality: guest laundry, 24-hour front desk, free parking, and interior and exterior security cameras. Pets are allowed

Directions: Kentucky Industrial Park is one mile away, Cincinnati Zoo is 20 miles, Bengals/Reds Stadium is 13 miles,

Nearby Super 8 Florence

Super 8 Florence

• Super Eight Florence
  • Florence Super 8
  • Florence Super Eight
  • Super 8 Florence Hotel Florence

Address: 7928 Dream Street, I-75 Exit 180, Florence, Kentucky, 41042-1802, United States

Amenities at Super 8 Florence

• Business Services
  • Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet

Florence Travel Forum

Need advice about Florence, Kentucky? Visit the Travel Forum for Florence and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Florence hotel reviews