Days Inn Hazard Ky

Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 20 reviews
Expedia.com Booking.com

BAD

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 19, 2007

the title says it all, BAD, it was the worst hotel i have ever stayed at, i have been in gas station bathrooms that were cleaner, between the drunken red necks in the bar(on the property) to the drunken owner ,that wobles around the place in a drunken stuper most of the time, or waives a gun around in the parking lot, to the pillheads that call the place home, i have to say it was the most terrible stay of my life,.
the only reseon i was there is thats were my comp put me, i was lucky enough to find a room for me and my people in another hotel in hazard, i would recomend staying at the hampton or the holiday inn express if you have to stay in hazard.
ps .one of my people woke up with bed bug bites all over him, but according to the staff it was not there fault, nice,

Unique Quality: i was finaly able to leave, that was the only good thing except for maybe, i didn't get shot or robbed while i was there. it was fun to count the cigarette burns in the bed spread,sheets and carpet

Directions: dont go for gods sake dont go

Nearby Days Inn Hazard Ky

• Free Parking
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Hazard Travel Forum

Need advice about Hazard, Kentucky? Visit the Travel Forum for Hazard and ask our Answer Gurus.

Hazard Travel Guide