Red Roof London I-75

Rank 4 of 16 hotels
in London
Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
davecallahan's Profile Photo

Red Roof is not just a breakfast stop....

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 3, 2007

Many people still think of Red Roof as a pancake house.
But it has grown up into a clean and efficient motel system (and still kept the good breakfast meals). The rooms are adequate; we usually get two double beds and non-smoking. They come with full bath and shower and all the little amenities (soaps, towels, shampoos, shower cap). The main room has a table and chair, a TV bureau, a desk, ironing system, coffee maker. You can have Internet setup also (but i am leery of using public access systems). Some rooms have a microwave/refrigerator for $10 more.
This facility had an outdoor patio with gazebo for eating or just sitting in good weather (which we failed to have).
The continental breakfast is pretty standard: coffee, toast, muffin, cereal, milk, juice, fruit.

cost was $55 AAA 2003.

Unique Quality: Inexpensive and convenient to Interstate

Directions: I-75 exit 41, connect to route 80 and go east one block.... you can see the signs from the interstate

Nearby Red Roof London I-75

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

London Travel Forum

Need advice about London, Kentucky? Visit the Travel Forum for London and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest London hotel reviews