WHERE DO I BEGIN?????
1. We come into our room. The floor has not been swept at all. The bathroom had HAIR everywhere you stepped and this is not an exaggeration. It ALSO had the black stuff like the review before!!! Kitchen was the same way with hair.... EVEN in the FRIDGE!!!!
2. They do not allow you to get clean towels the whole time your there AND the first time i took a shower there was a huge black hair on the towel and i DEFINITELY dont have black hair.
3. They clean once a week which is fine except for the fact that they NEVER and i mean not once cleaned our room!
4. It was so disgusting that I went and bought lysol wipes, lysol spray and febreeze. Needless to say, anything that could be lysoled WAS!
5. the manger SHARON, beware... she couldn't care less about you. enough said. I'm not trying to make this personal but she was the only one that was not kind at all, the other people were nice!
6. The cheapness of the extended stay attracts people that create a horrible atmosphere. My husband and I called the police on our neighbors because of how loud they yelled at their child and the banging that we heard.. 3 nights in a row we dealt with their yelling.
7. I seriously got 3 bites while being there that are itchy and painful... and if you read below another person experienced this too!
needless to stay, DO NOT STAY HERE!!!! It's worth paying an extra $40 to stay at another extended stay. We found one a couple miles down the road that is a million times nicer.
Unique Quality: NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
1903 Embassy Square Boulevard, Louisville
751 Cypress Station Drive, Louisville
9501 Blairwood Road, Louisville
335 W. Broadway, (formerly The Camberley Brown Hotel), Louisville
Latest Louisville hotel reviews