Red Roof Inn

111 Bahama Court, I-75 at US 25, Exit #90/#90-A, Richmond, Kentucky, 40475, United States

Red Roof Inn - Richmond, KY
Hotels.com Orbitz.com Expedia.com

• Great to me - give it a shot

This hotel staff has always been wonderful to us in the many many times we have stayed here. We have never had a single problem to name. There was a time when the pool was closed down which we were not thrilled with, but the desk girl gave us a discount on top of our usual low rate and apologized sincerelly. It really makes me mad to hear what some of the people have said about this hotel. They have a breakfast which it is not the greatest but it is free and is a lot more than some places have. They have the internet which is great because it too is free and a lot of places may you pay like 15 a day or something. The have an indoor pool (and when it is open lol it is really nice). my room has always been cleaned. If you are reading my review and the reviews of others on this motel, I'd just like to say give it a Chance. To the reviewer with the barking dogs - Yes, Red Roof is very pet friendly (they always been to my 2 pups) You are not supposed to leave them alone and if they are barking when you are there, you should try shutting them up. It is very inconsiderate and its because of people like you that most hotels aren't even taking dogs at all anymore. And to the reviewer who says they left there purse there that sounds like it was your own fault for being careless. How could someone leave something they valued like that behind and not notice it?

The Bottom Line: I have never had a horrible experience at this place. The staff is great to me, i have never had anyone be rude to me. There was one guy who worked there but I don't think he does anymore who wasn't the friendliest, but he was not rude necessarily. I have many fun times and for the price you can't beat it anywhere in Richmond. *Julie Kidd*

Unique Quality: Pool, jacuzzi hot tob, breakfast, internet, clean rooms, good price....etc

Comments