1613 West Main

Days Inn West Liberty
Orbitz.com DaysInn.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

• Horrible staff, Horrible Hotel!

What a filthy hotel and unprofessional staff! You would be better off to drive 50 miles than to stay here. Infested with bugs, moldy breakfast and rude management make this hotel an avoid at all costs.

Unique Quality: Bugs and mold

Directions: Just look for the swarm of roaches and there you are

• Ericasmurf99's Profile Photo

Days Inn

This is the ONLY hotel here! So I could say horrible things and it wouldn't matter...you have no choice! Lol, but alas, I have nothing negative to say, they really are a good hotel.

Since I am originally from West Liberty my husband and I decided to come back here for our wedding. All of our out-of-town guests stayed here and they seemed to really like it. They said everything was clean, lots of space, comfortable beds, and staff was friendly.

Once the hotel staff knew everyone staying there was for our wedding, they put a little sign up on the door that said "Johnson-Glass Wedding guests" and they had a picture of us. I think my mom gave it to them. Cute and a sweet gesture.

Directions: West Main street, next to McDonalds.

• Krumlovgirl's Profile Photo

Days Inn

Although technically located in Index, the Days Inn is still considered to be the only chain hotel in West Liberty. And I’ve never been able to tell where Index ended and West Liberty began. I’ve stayed there a couple of times and it’s really nice. There are very few amenities (no pool, no elevator but free breakfast) but it’s clean and the staff helpful. It costs around $55 a night for two people. Next door they have a McDonalds and on down from that you have Dairy Cheer where you can get homemade country food and ice cream. They do not currently have online availability so you’ll have to call.

Comments