Value Score Average Value
Good For Solo
The facilities are decent. Setup of suites is nice but the furnishings are a tad dated (had a couple of broken drawers, main door stuck, AC TOO LOUD, and water damage in bathroom. I stayed on the Bluebonnet side the first time and it was too loud, for me (an admitted light sleeper) with road noise and people talking at the adjacent gas station.
For the most part, the staff is very helpful and friendly and I will be staying here again.
Unique Quality: Breakfast is more than a "continental" buffet.
The pool area reminds me of a tropical resort kind of courtyard area.
Excellent location - I-10 access, very close to mall and many eating establishments.
Directions: Immediately off I-10 at the Bluebonnet Exit, East Baton Rouge.
Popular Hotels in Baton Rouge
1617 Oneal Lane, Baton Rouge
4646 Constitution Ave, Baton Rouge
1755 O'Neal Lane, Baton Rouge
5668 Hilton Ave., Baton Rouge
Explore the World
- Cettia Apart Hotel - Marmaris
- La Quinta I-45 North
- Doubletree Hotels Portland - Lloyd Center
- Paradise Village Beach Resort
- Sierra Suites Parsippany
- Novotel North York
- Clarion Hotel Downtown Los Angeles
- Marina El Cid Riviera Maya
- Boston Park Plaza Hotel And Towers
- Days Inn - Oakville
- Avari Towers Karachi
- Comfort Inn Deep Creek Lake
- Villaitana Wellness Golf & Business Sun Resort