140 Holiday Blvd, Covington, Louisiana, 70433, United States

IHG Orbitz.com Booking.com

• ChartIt's Profile Photo

A wonderful experience!

We had prompt service and serious welcomes. The Hotel staff was always friendly. The place is very nice well kept up. The beds were great (unfortunatly I got to sleep on the sofa bed in our hotel room as I was sharing it with my family). The sofa bed was like any other sofa bed. I was not thrilled however that I was missing a pillow, a blanket, and a sheet! I had to get some from the front desk and they were really nice about it and a bit embarrased. I would stay there again absolutly- especially if I can sleep in a real bed! The rooms were well fited. They have a one time charge for a pet (they bring in a special pet cleaner when you check out) that was 75 bucks. After a certain length of stay however the pet is free to stay.

Unique Quality: They have a pool, gym, a pretty nice hot breakfast (eggs and all), a business center/library, a fire place, and a large gathering area with a TV. There were plenty of newspapers available for reading. Each room has a mini kitchen with utensils and real plates, stove top, microwave and almost full sized refrigerator!

Directions: This is behind the Comfort Inn Suites (seriously- you cannot see it from the road)

Travel Tips for Covington

Annadele's Plantation Extras

by msbrandysue

"Attention to Detail"

In my room was this beautiful chandalier that lit the room. The lighting was not extremely bright so it made such a nice atmosphere to get some work done and chill out watching some tv.

"The Bath"

My least favorite of the ammenities would be the lack of showers offered in the rooms. So, I had to take night baths. It was really relaxing but kind of a hassle for those early morning showers I like to wake me up.

"Come On In"

This was my welcome mat...and mirror, tea station and mini-frig. Inside there were free sodas and a place to put my leftovers. I thoroughly enjoyed the free items. Just a very friendly way to say, "Welcome!"

"The Fireplace"

Beside the bed was the sitting area and fireplace. It was not usable (nor was is not needed in June) but still a nice touch to the nice room.

"The Comfy Money Maker"

The bed was very beautiful and oh, so comfortable. I could have stayed in the bedding for hours and hours...and did. :)

"The Balcony"

This was the back of the house from the street but the front in the olden times. This back door was the entrance for the guests staying upstairs. I enjoyed watching the sunset here on the lounge chairs while reading. The only problem was fighting the mosquitos!

"The River"

Well, the manager offered the information to how plantations always faced the water. Although, living in Houston sends me to alarm about flooding. However, nonetheless I never did see any water but it was very warm when I visited. It would have been nice though if the water was up and flowing.

"Work Station"

The electrical plugs were kind of far from the bed and the small table available but I had fun vegging out at night writing on my VT and Where Is Brandy blog.

Comments