Staybridge Suites Covington

ChartIt's Profile Photo

A wonderful experience!

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 13, 2011

We had prompt service and serious welcomes. The Hotel staff was always friendly. The place is very nice well kept up. The beds were great (unfortunatly I got to sleep on the sofa bed in our hotel room as I was sharing it with my family). The sofa bed was like any other sofa bed. I was not thrilled however that I was missing a pillow, a blanket, and a sheet! I had to get some from the front desk and they were really nice about it and a bit embarrased. I would stay there again absolutly- especially if I can sleep in a real bed! The rooms were well fited. They have a one time charge for a pet (they bring in a special pet cleaner when you check out) that was 75 bucks. After a certain length of stay however the pet is free to stay.

Unique Quality: They have a pool, gym, a pretty nice hot breakfast (eggs and all), a business center/library, a fire place, and a large gathering area with a TV. There were plenty of newspapers available for reading. Each room has a mini kitchen with utensils and real plates, stove top, microwave and almost full sized refrigerator!

Directions: This is behind the Comfort Inn Suites (seriously- you cannot see it from the road)

Nearby Staybridge Suites Covington

• Pets Allowed
  • Kitchenette
  • Free High Speed Internet

Covington Travel Forum

Need advice about Covington, Louisiana? Visit the Travel Forum for Covington and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Covington hotel reviews