Atrium Suites

Rank 10 of 12 hotels
in Monroe
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

Sleep in Your Car Before Staying at the Atrium

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 16, 2006

I cannot recommend staying at The Atrium even if there are no other accommodations available in the city. It is that bad. About half of the units at the Atrium are boarded up with "We Are Renovating" signs posted everywhere, but that will be no consolation to you because this place is a dump and no effort is made to secure your comfort as a guest. The walkways are extremely dirty with rusting junk everywhere. The pool area, exercise room, and hot tub are ugly and dirty. I reserved a meeting room for a family gathering and paid dearly for refreshments that were not satisfactory. Breakfast items were provided free and wonderfully by the Holiday Inn Express in West Monroe, where many of us moved as soon as possible. I managed to head off other family members before they could register at the Atrium. . . We were stuck with our meeting room, however, which was dirty, worn out, full of flies. What a mess!!!!! The rooms are awful, smelly, dirty, and in disrepair. I cannot imagine how the elevator passed inspection for safety. What a gloomy, disappointing place. A "No Star" hotel.

Unique Quality: No positive qualities

Monroe Travel Forum

Need advice about Monroe, Louisiana? Visit the Travel Forum for Monroe and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Monroe hotel reviews