Ramada Limited Monroe

1601 Martin Luther King Drive, I-20 & Exit 118A, Monroe, Louisiana, 71202, United States
Super 8 Monroe
Super8.com Orbitz.com Hotels.com

Satisfaction Average

More about Monroe

Glen, Kim, Doug and John...siblings on levee W.M.Glen, Kim, Doug and John...siblings on levee W.M.

Coffee, Omelette, and VTCoffee, Omelette, and VT

Buying tickets to enter the Arts and Craft ExpoBuying tickets to enter the Arts and Craft Expo

Travel Tips for Monroe

Children's Museum

by vigi

Next stop: Children's Museum! It was pretty interesting here. And I felt much younger playing with the kids. They are very friendly with visitors, like a tour guide, introducing me with every exhibit they have in the museum, and posting in front of my camera! And guess what? They have a life baby porcupine here!

ULM College Football

by ATXtraveler

I would definitely recommend going to the ULM football game. It was a real community atmosphere, with some great food and fun before, during, and after the game. I didn't have to pay for my ticket, but I did buy lunch and bought a ULM polo shirt!

Fried Kudzu

by turnip2000 about Cheniere Shack

Pronounced "Shinney" by the locals this relatively new place serChves a mean meal. Don't be uptight! The service is sloow and everyone smokes regardless if you have kids or are just "sensitive". They would most likely tell you "don't like it?...you can leave". I agree. Crawfish poboy

I'm not there anymore...

by rleeton

"A dull place"

I was born in the area and lived there most of my life. For te most part the people are okay, a few very nice and a lot not so kind.

The local community leaders like to think of themselves as progressive and forward thinkers. They feel the area is great for tourism. The truth of the matter is there is little to offfer tourists and most of the businesses who want to locate there are driven away. A few nice places like the Beidenharn Home, some of the area lakes, a park or two. But none really outstanding.

to do: eat, but not much in the way of local cuisine mostly chain restaurants. Corky's BBQ is one of my favorites. Milo's coffee house was one of our hang outs.Sometimes good coffee-sometimes not.
Traffic-well it's bad. Everyone seems to want to be 2 feet from your rear bumper regardless of speed. And if there is any room between you and a car in front of you they are going in..even though they could pull behind you without causing a problem.

The police are more interested in giving out traffic tickets than deterring serious crime. Safer I suppose and easier.

I can't really think of a reason for anyone to go there unless they have family there.

Comments