4960 Millhaven Rd, Monroe, Louisiana, 71203, United States

Hotels.com ResidenceInn.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Average

• vigi's Profile Photo

Fairfield Inn

Looks at this swimming pool, pretty big. However, it is not heated. So, I could not really swim during my stay, when the temperature still low in the morning & evening. This pool is more for a "decorating" purpose I guess.

• vigi's Profile Photo

Fairfield Inn by Marriott

The Residence Inn is located 5 miles from downtown. Good location + pacious suite + complimentary breakfast (some bread, cereial, yogurt, fruit, juices & coffee, simple stuff). I got bad experience here: first, my in-room coffee machine was not clean. Cups & coffee maker was flood with left-over coffee stains from previous resident. And went to gym in the morning, guess what? there's no air circulation inside the fitness room, and the machines are rusted!!! I head over to the pool then, and water was cold, not heated! I could not believe when I told the staff what I found (dirty coffee + no air in fitness room), they didn't do anything about it!!! I can't believe this is Marriott service standard.

Comments