Ramada Inn Natchitoches

Tags

Family Travel Road Trip Budget Travel
See Amenities

***WARNING***

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 28, 2011

**WARNING** – Posted May 02, 2011

I stayed at this hotel this past weekend and it was absolutely disgusting. All pictures (which were probably taken when the hotel was brand new) do not depict the current conditions. It is run down and deplorable. However, if you enjoy staying up all night, there will be plenty of entertainment outside to keep you up all hours of the night.

The toilet was running constantly (which I requested service) and the faucet dripped. The towels were very thin and the bathroom was so small you could barely maneuver around. The refrigerator was small and barely stayed “cool” on the max temperature setting. Needless to say, I kept socks on as I didn’t want my bare feet to touch the dirty and un-vacuumed carpet.

After being gone all day and personally requesting that maid service clean the room, I returned late at night to find that the room had been unserviced, i.e., unmade beds, no clean towels, and trash still in the small garbage can which had no lining. I had to call the front desk to request clean towels be brought to my room at 11:00 p.m.

Upon check-out, I made a point to list all of my complains to the hotel personnel, which person avoided making any eye contact and just apologized. I was also charged $3.00 more from the quoted rate when I made my reservations.

I would rate this hotel a negative 10 if I could.

I would not recommend it to friends.

Unique Quality: ***BOGUS PICTURES***

Nearby Ramada Inn Natchitoches

Ramada Inn Natchitoches

• Americas Best Value Hotel Natchitoches

Address: 7624 Highway 1 Bypass, I-49 Exit 138, Natchitoches, Louisiana, 71457, United States

Amenities at Ramada Inn Natchitoches

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Natchitoches Travel Forum

Need advice about Natchitoches, Louisiana? Visit the Travel Forum for Natchitoches and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Natchitoches hotel reviews