4117 Perrier, New Orleans, Louisiana, 70115, United States
Orbitz.com Booking.com Travelocity

More about Maison Perrier

The Wonderful Maison Perrier!

by TripAdvisor Member DaisyNewJersey

It was our good fortune to stay at the Maison Perrier for my son's wedding in New Orleans this past Spring. The bride's family as well as ours decided to book the entire Bed and Breakfast for this happy occasion. It was a wonderful way to meet our new family . The Innkeepers,Tom and Patricia did everything possible to make our stay with them an event to remember!The rooms are beautiful (fireplaces and chandeliers in the bathrooms!), the breakfasts delicious(Mike's Praline French toast was a great favorite!),the service remarkable-how many innkeepers would search the City to find Pedialyte ice pops for a sick flower girl?
The location was also convenient to everything -a short cab ride to the French Quarter,a short walk to both Magazine Street with its quaint shops and St. Charles Ave. with its magnificent homes!
If you have the good fortune to visit this beautiful City-do yourself a favor and stay at the Maison Perrier!
Diane McDonald

Wonderful Wedding

by TripAdvisor Member Reedheiress

We were married at Maison Perrier. Tom arranged everything to perfection. Patricia was nothing but wonderful. We felt very cared for. Breakfast was outstanding. Tom and Patricia's knowledge of New Orleans made out trip one that we will never forget.
About our accomodations - lots of little touches that made Maison Perrier a home away from home. The pictures on the website do not do it justice.

The Best

by TripAdvisor Member scoutAustin_TX

I have visited New Orleans many times over the years, and stayed at several B&B's, and Maison Perrier has been far above the rest! My last two visits to New Orleans, I stayed here... the B&B is just lovely, it is in a fantastic location, has a great breakfast and very nice wine & cheese hour on the weekends, and the owners could not be more accommodating, full of great recources/recommendations and gracious. The rooms are so lovely and comfortable, with lots of space. I especially enjoy the rooms that have access to the balcony with its rocking chairs... great for unwinding at the end of a day. Maison Perrier is absolutely my favorite B&B that I have stayed at anywhere!!

The Best B&B In New Orleans. Period.

by TripAdvisor Member Mountain_View_Jack

My wife and I first stayed at the Maison Perrier in March of 2005 on our anniversary (we were married in New Orleans in March of 2004). We couldn't have been happier with our stay, and found the rooms, food, service, and our hosts (Tom and Patricia) to be everything we could have hoped for. We've since been back 2 more times (in March of 2006 and 2007) and have never once considered looking for another place to stay. We consider Tom and Patricia to be friends, and the Maison Perrier our home away from home.

The inn is located in the wonderful Uptown part of New Orleans, just 2 short blocks off of St. Charles Ave. It is tastefully decorated, immaculate, and priced very reasonably. The breakfasts are fantastic, cooked either by Michael (the resident cook) or Patricia herself, and feature some of their unique recipes.

We plan to return to New Orleans every year for our anniversary, and if you're at the Maison Perrier the last week of March, you'll see us there. If our beloved San Jose Sabercats make it to the ArenaBowl this year (to be held in New Orleans), you'll see us at the Maison Perrier in July.

Prior to finding the Maison Perrier, we stayed at other inns and hotels in New Orleans (some of which you've heard of, but whose names I won't repeat out of courtesy). Believe me when I say that the Maison Perrier is head-and-shoulders above any other place we've stayed.

The Best B&B in New Orleans

by TripAdvisor Member LoveNewOrleans

Maison Perrier is the finest B&B's in New Orleans and one of the nicest places I have stayed throughout my years of travel in the world - I am very particular where I stay and this place is top notch - Great location, the house is beautiful and very comfortable with lots of privacy - the hosts know exactly how to please everyone for their particular needs - The rooms are very large and spotless and decorated with great taste and great beds - I have stayed there many times during the last 4 years - pre-Katrina and post -Katrina and I would not stay in any other place - This is a 5 Star B&B and I recommend it highly

Terrific B & B

by TripAdvisor Member sheils628

We have stayed at Maison Perrier several times since April 2005 and each time is better than the last, The on- site owners, Tom and Patricia, always put their guests first. (We were there the weekend that Katrina hit N.O. When one of their guests was stranded without transportation, they even lent her their second car so she could get out of town before the flooding started). The rooms are large w/ baths and are beautifully appointed, Breakfast is excellant and friendly, and the wine and cheese happy hour is always delightful. It's the best place we've stayed in N.O. since our son enrolled at Tulane.

Our favorite New Orleans B&B

by TripAdvisor Member narnialady

My husband and I recently visited New Orleans for our first post-Katrina trip. The last visit we had was in May of 2005 and we stayed at the Maison Perrier. We had such a wonderful experience last time we decided to stay there again. The B&B is run by a lovely couple and have an excellent staff. The couple became engaged at the B&B and later decided to purchase it and run it as their own, and the love they have for the place shows. It's a beautiful property. The breakfast in the mornings is incredible and they showcase different local artists' works around the B&B that you may buy. We stayed in Vera's Room which has a balcony and a spacious bathroom. There are several rooms available to accomadate different needs and numbers of people. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a great B&B in the uptown area.

If you're visiting NOLA, you really shouldn't stay anywhere else

by TripAdvisor Member amandas711

I read fabulous reviews of the Maison Perrier before choosing it, but it far surpassed my already high expectations. The breakfasts of fresh fruit, praline french toast, creole eggs, etc. were delicious, the afternoon snacks of homemade brownies and treats unexpected and equally tasty, the evening cocktail hours on Fridays & Saturdays great fun - it was such a joy to get to chat with both the owners (Tom and Patricia) and the other guests.

Tom is the most hospitable, friendly and helpful host. We casually asked him for Jazz recommendations, and he proceeded to detail all his favorites and label them all on a map for us. He called in restaurant reservations, gave directions, offered any assistance he could.

The house is a beautiful 19th century landmark structure in the middle of the Garden District. It's surrounded by similarly beautiful houses that made for great scenery on my morning jogs (I'm an architecture junkie, myself). The rooms are spacious, charming and clean. Even the towels, bath robes, shampoo, etc. are higher quality than those you would receieve at most hotels.

I have been to New Orleans before, but now I can't imagine ever returning without staying at this gracious B&B.

Perfect N'awlins Inn

by TripAdvisor Member jimno

We've been visiting New Orleans for 17 years for Jazzfest and now that son and fiance live there we visit 2-3x/yearly. After trying out a litany of hotels and B & B's, we stumbled across Maison Perrier 5 or 6 years ago...and have stayed there ever since ! In fact, we're taking the entire place for Chris' wedding in Oct '07 !
It's a very charming property with period interiors and furniture. Tom and Patricia are perfect hosts. The location is outstanding in a quiet Uptown neighborhood. A quick cab ride can get you anywhere and you can walk St Charles Avenue or the Magazine St shops easily. Despite what you might read or hear, New Orleans is still a great place to visit. Yes, the devastated areas are devastating and you can actually witness them via "Devastation Tours"...but the French Quarter and much of the Garden District and Uptown look much like they always have because they're on higher ground and flooding was minimal. Jazzfest is the best music gathering on the cosmos...just a shame they call it "Jazzfest" because "jazz" is a very small piece of the 11-stage lineup. [--] For the funkiest oyster and other fried stuff joint walk a couple of blocks to Casamento's....soft shell crab in season to die for....fresh oysters by the buckets !

Great for a long term stay

by TripAdvisor Member Grandmano

We were in New Orleans for the birth of our grandchild. Tom and Patricia were so accomodating. They even provided for the baby when we brought her over. My parents and daughter were here as well and we felt so at home during the 2 weeks that we were here. The food was great. It was also wonderful having a kitchen available all the time. Tom was so helpful in finding restaurants for us. We also enjoyed the cocktail parties on Friday and Saturday night and the honor bar. The internet is fast too.

Comments