- Reviews: 12
Cottage Plantation: pleasant stay
I spent one night at Cottage Plantation in "Mattie's Cottage". It was pretty basic, but cozy. I enjoyed the large screened porch that overlooked the lake, as well as the privacy of being away from the main house.
Breakfast was excellent, including french toast, sausage, fresh fruit and juice. I enjoyed talking with the other guests as we sat around the large table in the dining room. All guests are given a tour of the home, and the tour guide was well prepared for questions. The owner of the house was a bit brusque, but the service was still good. I would stay here again.
Private Cottage available
- Reviews: 163
Most of the old homes and...
Most of the old homes and some of the plantations allow over night guests. There are so many nice ones to recommend, just e-mail me, or do as I do stay in New Orleans and take a day trip up Highway 61.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Al-Hijaz Motel
- Melia Caribe Tropical
- Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila
- Comfort Suites City Centre
- Bungalows Jardin Dorado
- Formule 1 Kings Cross Sydney
- Taal Vista Hotel
- SUPER 8 MOTEL - ASHEBORO
- Mohegan Sun Hotel
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
- Hampton Inn Erie-South I-90/I-79
- Beachside Towers at Sandestin
- Royal Oasis Club at Benal Beach
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Cape Canaveral Beach Resort