Best Western Slidell Inn

Value Score

Average Value

Price and Rating Equal to similar hotels

See Nearby Hotels

TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 24, 2006

I made a reservation over the phone. Showed up with family in tow and they told me they had made a reservation starting the previous night, charged me a no show, and then canceled the rest of my reservation. So then I'am stuck. They wouldn't even help me make a reservation somewhere else. I managed to find another place - the La Quinta Inn across the highway and it is quite honestly cleaner with a real swimming pool, unlike the wading pool at the Best Western and their staff is actually courteous! At the Best Western they wouldn't even apologize for what they had done and will not give me a refund. In my dispute proces they sent me a copy of their reservation record and it shows that while they charged me $157.00 for the room, they rented it out to another person, so they got paid twice! Greedy! Dis-honest! Honestly, save yourself the headache and go elsewhere, you'll be glad you did and at the same time will help teach these people you can't treat your customers like this. I'm not the only one saying this - look around the web - I wish I had!

Nearby Best Western Slidell Inn

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Slidell Travel Forum

Need advice about Slidell, Louisiana? Visit the Travel Forum for Slidell and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Slidell hotel reviews

Super 8 Slidell, La Old Spanish Trail
Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review

Explore Deeper into Slidell
There is a vinyard nearby...
Off The Beaten Path