3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 Stars

120 Taos St, Slidell, LA 70458

Best Western Plus Slidell Inn
Expedia.com Travelocity Orbitz.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3.5 star hotels

• TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE!

I made a reservation over the phone. Showed up with family in tow and they told me they had made a reservation starting the previous night, charged me a no show, and then canceled the rest of my reservation. So then I'am stuck. They wouldn't even help me make a reservation somewhere else. I managed to find another place - the La Quinta Inn across the highway and it is quite honestly cleaner with a real swimming pool, unlike the wading pool at the Best Western and their staff is actually courteous! At the Best Western they wouldn't even apologize for what they had done and will not give me a refund. In my dispute proces they sent me a copy of their reservation record and it shows that while they charged me $157.00 for the room, they rented it out to another person, so they got paid twice! Greedy! Dis-honest! Honestly, save yourself the headache and go elsewhere, you'll be glad you did and at the same time will help teach these people you can't treat your customers like this. I'm not the only one saying this - look around the web - I wish I had!

Comments