Value Score No Data
Good For Families
Nice and friendly staff
It was the first hotel ever, which displayed my name near the reception and welcomed me.
The staff was very friendly and helped us with a good tip to go on the Scenic Byway that started in Sulphur. The hotel had also a indoor pool with Spa.
Downtown Lake Charles was about 5 to 10 minutes from the hotel.
The hotel had no in room safes.
Unique Quality: The interior of the room included a king bed, a lazy chair with foot rest built in. There also was a small table and a chair. (Strange that so many hotels only have one chair by their tables). The room was spacious.
They offered free continental breakfast, with juices and cofee, everything was fresh.
Overal we had nothing to complain about.
Other Guest Room Amenities
- Data ports on phone (free local and 1-800 calls).
- TV with remote control / Cable/satellite TV
- Iron and ironing board
We payed $ 66,00 for the room without the taxes
Directions: Located next to the I-10 and LA27
Popular Hotels in Sulphur
102 MALLARD STREET, Sulphur
210 Henning Dr, Sulphur
2615 Ruth St, Sulphur
Explore the World
- Green Tenryokaku
- Boracay Beach Club
- Belfort Hotel
- Microtel Inn & Suites Hotel
- Rosamar Garden Resort
- Swiss Grand Hotel Bondi Beach (Cnr Campbell Parade Beach Rd Bondi Beach Sydney Nsw 2026)
- Thunderbird Resort Hotel
- Suburban Extended Stay Baytown
- Citigate Sebel Sydney
- Buccaneer Inn Motor Lodge
- Hilton Dunkeld House
- Apartamentos Santa Rosa
- Port O'Call Shipyard Plantation
- Angels Resort