986 State Highway 3, Bar Harbor, Maine, 04609, United States
Booking.com Priceline.com

More about Eden Village Motel and Cottages

Cottage #1 is a great value

We recently returned from another vactaion at Eden Village. We stayed in Cottage #1. Although it is closer to the road than some of the other cottages, we never had a problem with excess noise. We love the fact that these wonderful cottages are so clean and well equipped. We will be returning next year! Great Value!

Great retreat for mom and dad

Eden Village was perfect for relaxation. Cottage with a screened in porch, fireplace , kitchenette, small pond, hiking woods and minutes to Bar Harbor but far enough to be very relaxed. Owners are very helpful and knowledgable. We loved it!

Another great stay in Maine

This summer was our second at Eden Village in cottage #1. Our family of four was comfortable there and we had a pleasant stay. We shopped in Bar Harbor on day one and cooked-in all morning meals and all but one evening meal without trouble. The cottage has a simple but sufficient kitchenette and an outside grill. The cottages are clean and comfortable and though #1 is nearest to the road we liked this one and its sunny dining room so much we requested it again on our second stay.

Bonuses: a great pond the kids rode paddle boat around on, a cool little nature trail that I saw a number of deer along and where, on two mornings I picked wild blueberries to serve with breakfast, and close proximity to nearly everything a family could wish to do on a vacation in Maine. It's such a wonderful place!

Good choice

by TripAdvisor Member Keepsakefarm

We went on a driving trip from Boston, up the coast into New Brunswick, staying one or two nights in various locations. I tried to find affordable, but fun, accomodations at each stop. Well, Eden Village was both. We stayed in the hotel part and each room looks out to a field that has a walking trail around it. We spent the evenings sitting on the back deck off the hotel room and birdwatching.

There is a pond with ducks and a paddleboat for the small amount of time you will probably stay at the hotel. The beds were comfortable and the room very clean. Since we spent most of our time in the park, that's really all that mattered to us. Eden Village was very accessible, but away from the road noise. Check in and out was easy and quick and the desk staff was helpful.

King Size Bed! Woohoo!

We stayed in the motel section at Eden Village for 3 nights at the beginning of August. It had a very comfortable king size bed (which my husband & I need since we are both tall). We stayed in the corner room at the right end of the motel. We had a fan, air conditioner, TV & fridge. It is old but very clean. We have stayed in very expensive places and the bed was awful so I was very excited that I slept so well on vacation. It is minutes from downtown (pier, restaurants,stores, etc). We have friends who live in Town Hill, so it was very convienient. Try it...you'll like it. We ate out every night so you will appreciate the clean, reasonable room prices. It had everything we were looking for. We'll be staying again out next trip! We even picked blueberries out back as the owner was cooking a blueberry pie when we arrived & told us to check out the berries behind the motel. Reasonable & very nice folks too!

Great Find

After searching the internet, Eden Village Cottages was our first choice and I'm glad we drove up for a beautiful week in August. The one bedroom cottage was clean and comfortable. We had the furniturings of home and the screened in porch was a plus. It was conveniently located and we plan to return to Mt. Desert Island next summer. Thank you, Joyce and David

Eden Village was a great place to stay, great location for surrounding areas

It was very accomadating and the owners were very nice and helpful. The surrounding area is magnificient, I recommmend everyone visit Bar Harbor.

Perfect!

We stayed in a cabin at Eden Village for our Bar Harbor vacation and we couldn't have been more happy. Everything was just as it was described. We loved having the kitchen so we could cook and the BBQ outside was fun! It helped us save a lot of money on food so we could afford to do other activities. I would not hesitate to stay there again and I have already reccomended it to my family!

Exactly What We Were Looking For

I spent several days there with my 12 year old son. This was our first trip to Maine, and we didn't know what to expect. Eden Village was exactly what we were looking for - attractive but not fancy, reasonably priced, and convenient for what we wanted to do. My son loved paddling around the pond and I liked to lounge around the attractive grounds reading. The location was excellent for touring around Mt. Desert Island and Acadia, near but not in the too-busy confines of Bar Harbor. The room was quite comfortable. I am looking forward to returning.

Wonderful experience

by TripAdvisor Member travelngirl

Had a wonderful time at Eden Village! Bob and Gail were the nicest hosts ever!!!! We will definately stay there again in the future!! :)

Comments