Camden Windward House Bed And Breakfast

Six High Street, Camden, Maine, 04843, United States

Camden Windward House
Travelocity Expedia.com Hotels.com

• Sweet Bed and Breakfast

The location of this Inn is wonderful. Walking distance to the town and the harbor. The Innkeepers are nice and the house is comfortable. I will return.

Unique Quality: The location is great. The cookies in the afternoon are home made and wonderful.

More about Camden Windward House Bed And Breakfast

Great Place to Stay

by TripAdvisor Member DonandPhyllis

The Winward House in Camden is a great place to stay. We had the Carriage House room. It was great! We had our own entrance. Everything was neat and clean. The breakfast was wonderful! How many B&B give you your choice of several wonderful things for breakfast. You must try the blueberry pancakes. They are great! You cannot find a better location. Just park your car and walk downtown. There is a quiet area in the back of the house. You have internet access to check email or look up something to plan for the rest of your trip. The owners are very nice and helpful.

LUXURIOUS LINENS, GREAT BEDDING AND LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!!!

by TripAdvisor Member onislandgirl1

My sister came in from Israel in May and wanted to treat us both to a really wonderful Bed and Breakfast stay. I did some research and found the Camden Windward House on the internet and saw that it was within a minute walk of downtown Camden towards the library.

I spoke with Christy who was unbelievably helpful and gave us a rate that included a suite with champagne and 2 rooms that made me think I heard it incorrectly! Lovely accomodations; gracious, stately but also warm and very oversized! After some treats in the lounge area we just stayed in the inn as it was so perfect..

Breakfast was personally prepared for us; cooked to order and sinfully delicious.

You can't go wrong with the value for your dollar here, and the friendliness of the innkeepers!!

Amazing experience

by TripAdvisor Member SaybrookJane

We have only stayed at a few bed and breakfasts, but the Windward made us believers in the whole experience. The room was cozy with all kind of amenities including wine opener, wine glasses, upscale bath soaps.

Kristi and Jesse were great hosts, solicitious of every guests comfort and very willing to introduce everyone to the Camden Maine experience.

Breakfasts were different each day and magnificently prepared. They were very flexibile with specific requests.

I can't imagine a better place to stay in Camden, Maine.

Charming B&B

by TripAdvisor Member noribronx

I highly recommend this B&B to anyone visiting Camden, Maine. The location is within walking distance (3-4 blocks) to the town's shops and restaurants, and a short drive (15-20 minutes) to the Rockland/Rockport area and Lincolnville Beach. The B&B itself is lovely and Kristi & Jesse (owners) are wonderful hosts that make you feel at home. The bedrooms are charming and the blueberry pancakes (one of the breakfast choices) are superb!!

Ideal

by TripAdvisor Member sacdann

This is a charming old New England house and garden at a great location. It is convenient to walk to downtown Camden (highly advisable in high season.) Our hosts were very helpful and the breakfast excellent.

Loved the Quarterdeck Room

by TripAdvisor Member kdgerb

My husband and I celebrated our 19th anniversary in the Quarterdeck Room. This was our first B&B experience and we were concerned it wouldn't be private enough, but that was not the case with this room. We loved the windows and views of the Mt and trees. It was like our own little cabin getaway, but close enough to walk into Camden every day to enjoy the shops and restaurants. It was so comfortable, that we missed breakfast every morning. We just couldn't drag ourselves out of bed. We will definitely be coming back and are determined to try the breakfast also.

Best Breakfast/Location

by TripAdvisor Member tami918

This was my first time to Maine and i'm so happy i picked the Windward House. The location is superb, blocks away from the town shops/harbor, etc... The breakfast was delicious, hosts delightful and helpful. I would definitely stay at the Windward again. Thanks so much for making my first time to Camden such a great time.
Anne & Joey - NY

Very Nice Inn in Camden

by TripAdvisor Member barneygirlnewport

The room was lovely. I WANT THAT BATHTUB!!! It was heavenly. You must try the large soaker tub. Put on the fireplace and relax under the cozy bedding. Very private. A delectible breakfast of blueberry pancakes is not to be missed. The inkeepers are very helpful for what is in Canden. Leave your car and walk into town. We will be back...

great stay

by TripAdvisor Member eyecandy62

excellent location, so close to everything we never needed the car. the staff made you feel as if you were staying at your own home, very accomidating and friendly. already looking forward to the next stay.

Comments