Luxury Camping for Music Lovers
Top Notch Service, Upscale Cabins, Gourmet Food, Gorgeous Lake Setting. If you want a vacation where your biggest decision is whether to have Steak or Lobster for dinner, this is the place for you.
I would not recommend this to people who want more flexibility with meals because you eat all meals at the resort, and while the food is amazing and the service is excellent, you are limited to what you can choose for dinner
Unique Quality: Quisisana's distinguishing characteristics are:
1. All servers are college students majoring in theater or music so the person serving you breakfast may be the lead in the performance at night. Every night the staff puts on either an opera, a musical revue, or a musical production.
2. Quisisana does not accept credit cards
3. While you can get wireless access in the maine lodge, do not expect to use a laptop in your cabin. The cabins also do not have television.
4. The setting on Lake Kezar is beautiful. You will never run out of things to do - sailing, water skiing, hiking, volleyball, tennis, ping pong, reading on the beach, swimming in the lake....endless activities.
Nearby HotelsSee all 1
Lake House 7.1 miles away
Peace With-Inn 7.4 miles away
Waterford Inne 9.4 miles away
Greenwood Manor Inn 9.7 miles away
The Noble House 10.7 miles away
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
- Quisisana Hotel Center Lovell
Address: Pleasant Point Rd., Center Lovell, Maine, 04016, United States
Amenities at Quisisana
- Free Parking
- Kids Activities
- Continental Breakfast
- Bar / Lounge
- Airport Transportation
- Free High Speed Internet
Center Lovell Travel Forum
Need advice about Center Lovell, Maine? Visit the Travel Forum for Center Lovell and ask our Answer Gurus.