One Dock Square, Kennebunkport, Maine, 04046, United States

Booking.com Hotelsclick.com Orbitz.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• hayesl's Profile Photo

Kennebunkport Inn (One Dock Square.)

My husband and I stayed at the Inn's Wharfside Room July 14-18. The room was immaculate and modern and up to date, lovely shiny hardwood floors, beautiful curtains, the king size bed was so comfortable and very clean bathroom. We walked a couple of minutes to the main Inn for breakfast each morning of our stay. It was a continental breakfast which featured hot entres each day. Quiche and another hot delicious sausage and egg type of omelet was served. The wait staff couldn't have been nicer.
    Although we stayed on the 3rd floor, (my choice so we would get the exercise walking up the stairs), we didn't need the air conditioner because the Wharfside rooms are on the water and we got a constant cool breeze. Also, they have a lovely swimming pool at the main Inn which I used everyday. The pool water was always clean. Thank you everyone at the Kennebunkport Inn for making our stay a memorable one. We went on a Lobster cruise and the boat was 2 minutes from the Wharfside room. The people who ran the cruise were just wonderful. Everyone in Kennebunkport were awesome. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    Linda & Joe Hayes
    Hyde Park, MA

Unique Quality: The pool was so refreshing and clean. And the people at the front desk were so friendly and kind.
    I would recommend this Inn to everyone I know.

Directions: Right in downtown Kennebunkport, Maine.

• frankcanfly's Profile Photo

Kennebunkport Inn

It was worth the extra expense!! Ideally located near the center of town, and near the water. This is where I'd return to.

• 850prc's Profile Photo

Classic elegance in a Kennebunkport Inn

This is another fine choice in Kennebunkport. We didn't stay here, but we talked to some people who did. And, I got a chance to look the place over for a bit.

This is another luxurious yet charming inn that you can enjoy in coastal Maine. Basically, this is an old, rambling New England mansion that has been turned into visitor accomodations.

Unique Quality: The inn is obviously a very well-run and satisfying Maine inn. It's best feature, compared to some of the other inns in the immediate Kennebunkport area would have to be location.

The Kennebunkport Inn is less than 50 yards away from the very heart of Dock Square. So, if you have to be right in the middle of things, this would be a good chioce.

Parking looks like it could be a problem, but I do believe the inn has some arrangements with a nearby public parking area. Check with the Kennebunkport Inn desk.

Directions: Stand in the middle of Dock Square. Look north, down "Western Avenue". Then, turn your head slightly to the left. There it is!

More about Kennebunkport Inn

Loved the Kennebunkport Inn

by TripAdvisor Member RoonieAlexandria_Va_

This is a lovely Inn. The service was top notch and the staff at the front desk was very helpful. The room was spotless and quiet. The breakfast was good and the dinner I had was delicious. I really liked the Port Tavern and Grille, as it was so homey and very Maine. Paino bar, great drinks, and wonderful bar tender. I would definately go back to the Kennebunkport Inn as I had a wonderful time.

Linda
Alexandria, VA.

Loved the Kennebunkport Inn!

by TripAdvisor Member SheSheNewtonMA

I had the extreme pleasure of staying at the Kennebunkport Inn in Aug of 2007. I was there for a wedding and stayed a few extra days to enjoy the area.

The location of the property in the heart of downtown couldn't have been better. It was nice to park the car at the Inn and be able to walk to any number of bars/restaurants and shops.

The rooms are beautifully decorated and the lobby area of the main hotel is very welcoming. The piano bar is a lot of fun! Breakfast was amazing.

I had the pleasure of meeting/speaking with the owner of the property and found her to be most gracious and helpful. You can tell she takes much pride in here establishment and is truly interested in making your stay a pleasant one.

I would highly recommend this property to any one who visits Kennebunkport.

Loved ouir stay at the Kennebunkport Inn

by TripAdvisor Member avidtravellers85

We had a great experience at the Kennebunkport Inn. The room we stayed in was beautiful, and was very clean. The staff was extremely friendly and attentive. I loved the piano bar--I wish I lived close by so I could go there more often. The location couldn't be beat--we could walk to everything and never needed to use our car. We can't wait to go back next year for our 5th Anniversary.

Wonderful, Beautiful, Clean and Friendly

by TripAdvisor Member Whooptink

My 2 friends and I stayed one glorious night in the Kennebunkport Inn....we loved it! The room they gave us was beautiful and extremely spacious, 3 beds! The beds were cozy, the decor was very nice and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I'll definately be staying there again and I'll also reccomend it to friends and family.

Beware of cancellation policy

by TripAdvisor Member Carol62Atlanta

My cousin made a reservation for us to arrive Aug. 1 and depart on Aug.3. On July 19th I was at a local state park and an unknown boy ran his mountain bike in to me. The wheel went over my left foot breaking two bones and tearing the ligament. I was at the drs. the next morning (Fri.and saw the PA) and was told that I needed to come back on Monday to see the Orthopedist. On Monday he said I needed to have surgery the next day and would be on crutches for at least 5 weeks. That Monday I called the Kennebunkport in to see if I could get my cousins $325.00 deposit back. They said "no" as they have a two week cancellation policy and this was only one and a half weeks before. I called on several occasions saying that as soon as I knew about the surgery I called them. They were cold and callous and could not care less that a 62 year old woman had endured this awful accident with months of recovery before her. I would never recommend the Kennebunkport Inn to anyone.

good location, outdated hotel

by TripAdvisor Member luluthebird

the hotel is in a great central location, the older inn was really very run down though, the room my friend has for herself and kids was a fire hazard waiting to happen, while i was in the wharfside room, which was very new and i thought quit nice. The pool was way to small and not suitable for a family with kids. The dining room was tiny. For the price you wont get a great accomadation but you will get a good location. I would not reccomend for someone with kids.....

Excellent experience

by TripAdvisor Member FourGatos

The Inn was terrific. We stayed a couple nights. It really gives you an old time feel. The food at the restaurant was very enjoyable. They have a guy named Flash who plays the piano on the weekend night. It was a lot of fun. The whole bar was singing and have a fun time. I'd also recommend ordering a massage from the hotel. They did a terrific job!!

Comments