Ramada Conference Center Lewiston/Auburn

tayloretc's Profile Photo

Good Business Accommodation

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 16, 2007

The Ramada Inn and Conference Center in Lewiston is as nice as any. At least in my room the choice of room décor reminds me of the 1970s, but the room was large and clean and the bathroom was spotless. Since I was here for a longer stay I got an Executive Studio, which means there’s a desk, a couch, and a recliner, and a larger-than-usual small fridge and a microwave besides the coffee maker. I’m pretty sure the photo on the website (below) is my room.

The in-house restaurant, Dudley’s, is fine, with standard fare at the buffet. Dudley’s own beer on tap is tasty, and the bar is friendly. The bar was full, the restaurant about half full the evening I went; there’s a conference center here too, which probably accounted for the number of people. Buffet + a beer + a huge desert cost me about US$10.

Otherwise, it’s pretty standard. There’s a pool, exercise room, sauna, and Jacuzzi, all clean and underused; a coin-operated washer and dryer; office space you can rent by the hour and some office support facilities; wireless Internet connection.

It’s located a short way off 495. It’s on the edge of Lewiston, but on the main road leading downtown, and is a quick and easy drive to a large supermarket, shopping plaza, and a movie theater.

Nearby Ramada Conference Center Lewiston/Auburn

• Suites
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Lewiston Travel Forum

Need advice about Lewiston, Maine? Visit the Travel Forum for Lewiston and ask our Answer Gurus.

Lewiston Travel Guide