740 Central St, Millinocket, ME 04462

Orbitz.com Booking.com Priceline.com

Satisfaction Average

• Mountainsmith's Profile Photo

Now Called The Econo-Lodge

The former Katahdin Inn is now an Econo-Lodge. It has spaceous rooms, a nice pool, free internet, and that is about all I took in (See my review of Baxter State Park to better understand why I was in the area)... NOTE: They also offer a free breakfast.

The both of the staff on duty that I dealt with (Friday, August 19, 2005 - 2000-2100 hours check in and a Saturday, August 20, 2005 - 0330 checkout) were young ladies, who were intelligent, well trained and quite informative. I wish I had gotten their names. Well, if their bosses are reading this I will say that they were a terrific help and are an asset to your business. The description of them above is exactly what a customer wants to be met with upon arrival. Bravo! I highly recommend this hotel!

Unique Quality: The reason I decided to stay here was because they advertise in the (GREEN) Accomodations Guide book found at rest areas all over our country (or go to RoomSaver.com). I wanted to be sure to mention that in case management is looking!

Comments