Gazebo Inn Ogunquit

Based on 737 reviews

Tags

Beaches Theater Travel Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
See Amenities

The Gazebo Inn is first class all the way.

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 18, 2012

My family and I have been staying summers in Ogunquit for nearly 25 years. I have either stay at or visited most of the hotels and inns in the town. This is not your average Inn and in my opinion this is a Resort. There is no question that this is the best place in town.
From the minute we drove up we felt welcome. We were promptly greeted by Scott, one of the owners. He checked us in and then Peter the manager gave us a tour of the fantastic facility and all of its amenities.
We were told that we could use their bar and the stemware at the bar as well. We had drinks and hors d'oeuvres in the Great Room and then took advantage of their in-house limo service. That’s when we met Charles. He has a great sense of humor and really made the ride fun. He drove us to both the Ogunquit Playhouse for a show and then out for dinner at MC in Perkins Cove.
The following morning we enjoyed an amazing breakfast in the dining area (you have to try the scones).
If you don’t care about friendly staff, large updated well-appointed spotless rooms, bar access for entertaining, private and central dining areas, great location, quite atmosphere, fantastic breakfast, satellite radio in the room, spa tub, fireplaces, balconies, amazing tile showers, DVD’s with your favorite movies, the best linens, comfortable beds, salt water pool and hot tub, beautiful grounds, internet access or available limo service. Maybe you can save $50.00 by staying somewhere else. As for us we plan to visit for many years to come.
We feel like all the staff are our friends. When was the last time you said that about your hotel staff?
Roger & Jane Veilleux
Winslow, Maine

Dabs's Profile Photo

Delightful B&B

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 26, 2007

I had all intentions of winging it as we drove up and down the Maine coast but I just couldn't do it and so the night before we left on the trip I booked this lovely B&B in Ogunquit which was ranked #1 on TripAdvisor. I'm so glad I did, we got the perfect accomodations for our needs, 2 bedrooms with a shared bath for $129+ tax for the one night. I think this would be a perfect place to stay to explore the southern Maine coast, I could have easily stayed here for several days and should I ever go back to Maine, I would absolutely stay here again. It's a very popular place so book well in advance!

It's walking distance from the Footbridge Beach and the shops in downtown or there is a trolley stop near the B&B where you can pick up a trolley to either one for $1.50.

Unique Quality: Check in is from 2pm-5pm unless previously arranged, we arrived a little before 5 pm and one of the owners, Scott, was there to greet us and show us around. Rooms 3 and 4 are rented out together and share a bathroom, I took Room #4, the smaller bedroom, which had a comfortable double bed. Robert took Room #3,the larger room, which was a lot more spacious and had a fireplace and a couple of chairs, both rooms had their own plasma screen TV, DVD/VCR, and air conditioner. Many of the rooms had jacuzzis and walk in steam rooms.

Our bathroom was shared between the two of us, plenty of hot water, big fluffy towels, shampoo, soap and lotion are provided.

Breakfast was served in a room off the kitchen or a lovely patio near the pool, it was a great way to start the day with waffles, hot spiced apples, yummy cranberry/white chocolate scones, sausage, toast, cereal, yogurt, fruit, coffee, tea and orange juice. You are welcome to use the kitchen (except the stove) at any time and they have a refrigerator that you can use.

Although we didn't use it, there was a lovely pool area with a hot tub which is open May-September, the B&B is open year round.

Directions: Follow the directions on the website

Nearby Gazebo Inn Ogunquit

• Shuttle Service
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Ogunquit Travel Forum

Need advice about Ogunquit, Maine? Visit the Travel Forum for Ogunquit and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Ogunquit hotel reviews