Gorges Grant Hotel

See Amenities

Poor on Customer Service

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 3, 2010

I had requested a room with 2 beds & upon arrival there was one bed in the room. The response from the manager was disappointing and he mentioned several times that if I had requested it, it would have been recorded. I was also asked about my confirmation -- the request would have been mentioned there. The confirmation letter is generic and says they try to honor requests, but not guaranteed. Also, I was told my reservation included breakfast. Upon arrival I was told I didn't book a "package" that included breakfast. No compensation from the manager....made me feel like I was the one who had made the mistakes!

Also....no cell phone reception in our room, so we had to go outside to made calls on our cell phones.

No offers to help with luggage when checking in, which would have been nice since I had someone elderly with me.

Not a customer service oriented hotel.

Nearby Gorges Grant Hotel

• Free Parking
  • Suites
  • Free High Speed Internet

Ogunquit Travel Forum

Need advice about Ogunquit, Maine? Visit the Travel Forum for Ogunquit and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Ogunquit hotel reviews