Village Green Motel

773 Post Rd, Wells, Maine, 04090, United States

More about Wells

OUR FRIEND NAMED BILLY POSES BY THE BILLY'S SIGNOUR FRIEND NAMED BILLY POSES BY THE BILLY'S SIGN

TURN IN BY THIS SIGNTURN IN BY THIS SIGN

VIEW OF BIG DADDY'S FROM LIGHTHOUSE DEPOTVIEW OF BIG DADDY'S FROM LIGHTHOUSE DEPOT

VIEW OF LIGHTHOUSE DEPOT FROM BIG DADDY'SVIEW OF LIGHTHOUSE DEPOT FROM BIG DADDY'S

Travel Tips for Wells

Wells Offered a Needed Rest

by SteveOSF

"Wells, Maine"

After beginning our day in Montpelier, Vermont, we traveled through the Crawford Notch in New Hampshire during inclement weather, then crossed over the width of Maine, before reaching Portland. We then traveled south along the cost looking for a place to spend the night. We were in need of a rest. We found rest a great hotel. The next day we were off and running again on our "Race through New England."

BILLY'S IS COOL, SO IS THE LIGHTHOUSE DEPOT

by Rich62

"THE LIGHTHOUSE DEPOT"

This is the world's largest lighthouse gift shop, or so they claim, and I believe them! Its about a half hour south of Portland (Maine) on Route 1, or about 20 minutes north of the Kittery outlet malls.

"Eat at Billy's"

Now why didn't I get a picture of Billy's? The best I can do is a picture of the coffee mug I brought home.

Anyway it's a cool place to eat, right out by the water.

postscript: We revisited the area in 2008 and I did get photos of Billys. See them in my tips below.

"DON'T SPEED"

as the Wells Police Department is on the job.

Comments