783 W Bel Air Ave, Aberdeen, MD 21001

Travelocity Expedia.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Poor

• treated like a criminal!!!

I expected the hotel to be dirty, as most these days are. However after cleaning thoroughly myself, I planned on being sAtisfied. HOWEVER the following morning I went to front desk to extend my stay for the week ( as I had already discussed with management the night before; literally, EVERYTHING WAS COMPLETELY PLANNED AND I WAS TOLD I'D BE IN SAME ROOM FOR SAME RATE!!!!!) WHEN I was told there were not any rooms available I wad very upset....especially to then find out the mAnager clAimed I was partaking in illegal activities. I was EXTREMELY CONFUSED...I was doing nothing of that sort. I went on to find out thAT just because I aZ awake at 3 am, I appArently was considered a " drug user" and therefore Jo longer welcome in the days inn hotel in aberdeen. ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS??!!!!!!!!????? who treAts people like that all over the silliest assumption I have EVER HEARD!!!!!

Unique Quality: Pool

Directions: Near historical have de grace and ripken stadium

• treated like a criminal!!!

Unique Quality: Pool