Doubletree Hotel Annapolis

cjg1's Profile Photo

Good Location and Comfortable

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 19, 2010

We picked this hotel strictly because of location. We knew that Annapolis was a far as we wanted to drive on a Friday night before heading into D.C. The hotel was convieniently located off the highway; which was nice since it was dark and raining.

This hotel was very busy. We arrived at the fron desk to a long line of guests checking in at 11pm; most guests were military personnel. There was only one front desk clerk and he tried his best to keep the line moving. We waited about twenty minutes before we could check in...not fun considering we were both exausted. We were handed our room key cards and warm cookies...I really love the warm chcocolate chip cookies.

Our room was on the second floor and a bit out of the way. Thankfully we were "out of the way", it was very quiet on our end of the hotel compared to the other side. The room was a nice size with the typical king bed, TV, desk, chair, ottoman, closet and bathroom. The bathtub was a bit rundown looking but otherwise the rest of the room was good.

I love the mattresses at the Double Tree; they are so comfortable. We always have a great sleep when we are at Double Tree Hotels. Our stay was nice and restfull. We woke up refreshed and ready to head to D.C.

The hotel does have a restaurant and bar but we chose to head out of the hotel for breakfast since it was rather crowded.

Great Stay

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 21, 2009

Excuse if I posted this elsewhere incorrectly, still learning my way around the site.

I had planned a trip to Annapolis for some time, but was watching my pennies. I found this hotel and while it wasn't on the water, the hotel had this great shuttle service that would drop you off and pick you back up again for free.

I had planned the first night to go for some local seafood, but when I checked in I met the general manager and he was telling me they had cream of crab soup in the resturant that had wons many awards. He sold me on that, and I was not disappointed. That soup wasf creamy and chocked full of lump crab meat. The rest of the dinner was just as enjoyable I had a broiled rock fish that was perfect in every way.

With a start like that, I was looking forward to a great weekend. I wasn't disappointed, they had recently undergone renovations and the rooms were very nice/clean/comfortable. I slept like a log on their beds.

If you have a chance to check it out, you should. I saved some coins and got great value for my dollar.

Doubletree Hotel Annapolis MD - Fabulous Stay

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 20, 2009

Nearby Doubletree Hotel Annapolis

Doubletree Hotel Annapolis

• Doubletree Annapolis
  • Annapolis Doubletree

Address: 210 Holiday Court, (formerly Radisson), Annapolis, Maryland, 21401, United States

5 Photos of Doubletree Hotel Annapolis

• Free High Speed Internet
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Annapolis Travel Forum

Need advice about Annapolis, Maryland? Visit the Travel Forum for Annapolis and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Annapolis hotel reviews