Inn at Horn Point

100 Chesapeake Avenue, Annapolis, Maryland, 21403, United States

More about Inn at Horn Point

homecoming weekend hideaway

by TripAdvisor Member killerbzzs

- off the "beaten path" -- far enough to avoid noise & traffic, but still within a few blocks of the water, great restaurants and a short walk to downtown Annapolis & shopping.

- plenty of on-street parking at the Inn, a huge bonus in Annapolis.

- very hospitable -- warm reception & helpful tips for local dining.

- breakfast is awesome -- gourmet quality; Cory is a top-notch chef.

- Cory's cookies ROCK! you won't be disappointed by these evening treats upon your return to your room.

- good value, esp as compared to the big name hotels of similar proximity in the downtown Annapolis area.

- room was small, which wasn't really a big deal, but the small bathroom w/ no towel racks or bars was a drawback. workable for a few days but would not be so fun for much more than that.

- we would recommend the Inn @ Horn Point to our friends.

"Comfort" at Horn Point

by TripAdvisor Member VirginiaCattails

We celebrated my wife's birthday by spending the weekend in Annapolis, and our stay at the Inn at Horn Point was instrumental in making it a wonderful getaway. Clean and extremely comfortable, our room, the Sequoia, was tastefully decorated and provided a quiet and restful place to regroup between touring, shopping and sailing. Cory was a wonderful host, very personable and attended to our every need. His suggestions for activities and dining were right on the mark. Adding its convenient location, we would certainly recommend the Inn at Horn Point very highly.

A lovely gift/escape for my parents

by TripAdvisor Member mbh77

My husband and I gave a stay at the Inn at Horn Point in Annapolis, MD, to my parents in combination with a concert at the Rams Head Tavern.

They loved their stay at the Inn, said their room was cozy and decorated perfectly, and that they treasured the gourmet breakfast in the morning.

My husband and I are now hoping we can go next time we're in town!
Highly recommended.

/delightful experience

by TripAdvisor Member Sunshine3158

I had an excellent stay at the Inn. The room was very clean, the bed was just right, the neighborhood was very quaint and quiet and only one block from the water.
Corey, the innkeeper, understands how to run a B&B, and is very accomodating.
You will feel like you are in someone's elegant, antique home. A must stay if in the Annapolis area.

2nd Stay & Can't Wait To Go Back

by TripAdvisor Member TheCrip

The atmosphere was kind of like staying with family. Very relaxed and accomodating, yet very professsional. The decor and books made me wish I had more time to stay and just drink in the place.

It was our second trip there, and there will be more.

Delightful Inn at Horn Point

by TripAdvisor Member TrentonPete

My most wonderful sister Maria, a B&B fan, booked a room for my wife and me for an overnight stay. While we did not spend much time at the Inn (because we spent the time in Annapolis eating and drinking at Maria's), we were enamored with the accommodations.

The eclectic decorum was very much to our liking; it grabs your interest and curiosity. The sitting room and dining room were very comfortable.

Our bedroom was delightful. It had a private bath, writing desk, a balcony with table and chairs, and a sitting area in front of the gas fired fireplace. The colors were in the rich dark red with some brown; very comforting. The hardwood floors get positive emphasis through limited use of rugs. Just my style.

Having just painted 3 rooms in our house, we noticed the perfect paint job throughout the room.

Located in a residential neighborhood in Eastport, there is sufficient street parking at the Inn.

Corey, the proprietor, is warm and approachable; gregarious to the degree you want him to be.

My wife and I are looking forward to another visit so we can enjoy more of Carey's hospitality.

Tranquil Charm, simple beauty and down home

by TripAdvisor Member chocolateandcoffee

Upon seeing the listing of the Inn on an Annapolis Bed and Breakfast website, I immediately went to the property's private website. I was lured in by the turn of the century charm of the exterior. After seeing the beautifully, ecclectic and welcoming decore of the rooms, I was hooked. It reminded me of my own home, and what better way to feel safe and at ease than in your "own home".

We found our accomodations just as expected; pristine, charming, elegant and kind of a "make yourself at home" introduction.
I love to feel unhindered and at ease and that is exaclty what I found here.

Corey was a very gracious and hospitable host. He and his wife have created a blessed place of rest, through much hard work no doubt. We have already shared our experience and recommended the Inn at Horn Point to our dear friends who were brave enough to take on all four of our children!!

The Inn at Horn Point is sure to deliver a quiet retreat within walking distance to the water, easy access to all the historical points of Annapolis and great food just down the block; as well as pleasant hosts who most certainly rise above to make sure you are more than satisified.

Loved this Inn! Cozy and relaxing!

by TripAdvisor Member jschles

My husband and I had a wonderful time at the Inn. I called Cory about reserving for a special night for my husband and I as a quick get away for some much needed relaxation time. Cory was able to give me many details about the Inn and everything in the surrounding area that I needed to know. He suggested the best restaurant, massage therapists, and provided a wonderful, cozy home. The atmosphere is perfect to get your mind off the chaos of life, and Cory is genuinely kind, warm, and entertaining! They also make the most amazing oatmeal raisin cookies!! We will definitely be returning to the Inn at Horn Point and will be suggesting it to all our friends. We would love to spend several days there next time!

Great place to stay!

by TripAdvisor Member albr71

the Inn at horn point is a great place to stay.
Nice family, very nice B&B.
I really hope to come back soon (this time for vacations and not for a business trip!)
Alberto, Italy