80 Compromise Street, Annapolis, Maryland, 21401, United States

Expedia.com Booking.com Hotels.com

Costs 135% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• joecal01's Profile Photo

Wii Liked Staying Here

I used to live in Annapolis many years ago so I was glad to get to make this the last stop on a 10 day road trip over the holidays. I had never stayed at this hotel before but did this time knowing its proximity to "downtown" Annapolis. Location-wise, it can't be beat as far as the other comparable hotels in Annapolis. Staff was very helpful (twin boys and a lot of baggage in tow) and the standard, 2 queen bedroom was quite large. Everything seemed very clean and orderly. We had a 5th floor room facing back toward the center of town so the view was very nice.

The hotel does valet parking only but only $19 for overnight parking. Not bad.

Unique Quality: CERTAIN ROOMS HAVE Wii

The night before arrival I stumbled across information that certain rooms are outfitted with Wii. I quickly sent an email to request a Wii room and at arrival was given a bag that contained the remotes, nunchuks, and a Wii fit board, along with instructions and a list of available games.

I was quite amazed. Got to the room and the TV is a 42" HD LG LCD. Tune to the Wii channel (built right into the TV network!) to find that there are at least 2 dozen games to select from! It was great and was very handy for the twins. We have Wii at home and they had been away from it for 10 days so it was a good low key activity for the end of our roadtrip.

I don't recall seeing an extra charge for this but wife says she saw it was around $20. Still worth it IMHO.

Directions: Right downtown, just beyond the center of the harbor area, and right on the water. 5 minute walk to traffic circle and Main St. area for shopping, eating, and drinking.

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo

A hotel with a view!

We've stayed in this location and have loved its proximity to the water---it is within walking distance to most things we wanted to see. There is a very good restaurant located at the Marriott that faces the waterfront--Pusser's Landing. You'll like its outstanding view of the Chesapeake! When the weather allows, outside dining is preferred because you can watch the boats zip up and down the Bay.

Unique Quality: Charming view of the historic waterfront and convenient location

Directions: near the waterfront

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

Booked for the Boat Show

This is a full service hotel with covered valet parking right on the water in downtown Annapolis. During the boat show, we usually meet people in the lobby or over by the ship models. They have seminars upstairs in the ballroom area.

I've also attended meetings here.

Unique Quality: My mom and sister and I spent the weekend here to celebrate my mom's birthday one year (in July). My mom doesn't do hot weather well, and we spent the time in the air conditioned room where we could look out over the harbor.

Comments