Quality Inn Annapolis

Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 50 reviews
Travelocity Expedia.com

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 7, 2011

I had rented a very nice room with a kind bed and I was very pleased with it until upon returning from going out, I spelled eletrical burning. It turns out that the air conditioner was burning up. Which happens sometimes, so I was understanding. The front desk switched me to a HORRIBLE room. No iron, fridge, blood stain on the sheets, wallpaper completely peeling and all wrinkled. I was worried that no one had been in there or cleaned it in a loong time. Instead of trying to look for another room to switch me into or telling the next person who comes on that we would like to switch back to a nicer room, she didn't say anything. So the next day I had a back and forth with the new front desk person about getting us another room. They seemed aggravated by it, and didn't offer a discount for the night in the terrible room!
I understand that not everything runs perfectly, but some follow up and consideration from the front desk would have been greatly appreciated.

Unique Quality: There was a soda machine (which worked) that was nice... not much going for the place.

Directions: near route 50

Nearby Quality Inn Annapolis

Quality Inn Annapolis

• Annapolis Quality Inn

Address: 1542 Whitehall Road/Route 50, Annapolis, Maryland, 21401, United States

Amenities at Quality Inn Annapolis

• Wheelchair Accessible
  • Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Annapolis Travel Forum

Need advice about Annapolis, Maryland? Visit the Travel Forum for Annapolis and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Annapolis hotel reviews